Aller au contenu

Simulate X360 controllers when you just have a keyboard

ducon2016

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
5 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

@Ducon2016 Is it possible to map an XBOX Analog stick to mouse movement? I'm looking to use a trackball in place of the left analog stick on a 360 controller for a game if possible.

As always, thank you!

You want the computer to believe you use an analog stick, but in reality your trackball is the one determining the analog stick right?

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 3 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...

This program just does not work on any computer I try it on. I’ve tried using it with the Fast and Furious games cracked by Mohkerz, I hear the hook chime but no keys respond in game.

Tried on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Tried downloading newest version, tried disabling the blocking of keys in the ini file, nothing works. I don’t understand. Clearly it’s something on my side as it cannot be that it doesn’t work on 3 different operating systems but I’ve even downloaded people’s pre configured X360kb I use. Nothing works.

3 hours ago, Dante82 said:

This program just does not work on any computer I try it on. I’ve tried using it with the Fast and Furious games cracked by Mohkerz, I hear the hook chime but no keys respond in game.

Tried on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Tried downloading newest version, tried disabling the blocking of keys in the ini file, nothing works. I don’t understand. Clearly it’s something on my side as it cannot be that it doesn’t work on 3 different operating systems but I’ve even downloaded people’s pre configured X360kb I use. Nothing works.

Haha, it works for all my 300+ PC game collection, so it definitely works however you must try different combinations and options because every game behave differently. And I tested it only on Windows 7 and Windows 10, not sure for other versions of the game

1. You need to find which DLL to use. In general the way to do that is to load the game .exe in a debugger first to find out if your .exe is 32 or 64 bit. Then you look at the list of symbols to find if dinput/dinput8/xinput1_3/xinput1_4/xinput9_1_0/or in rare cases if none of the previous ones are loaded winmm (Blade Arcus if I remember correctly works like that)

2. When you found the right dll usually start with xinput ones if the game loads many, if it does not work go with dinput8

3. If the game loads many xinput dlls, make sure to enable the option to hook all the xinput dlls

4. If Dinput8, try to filter and fake xinput joysticks

5. Copy the dll in the game .exe folder

If you have a specific game you want to try let me know I can help you give you one config.

Modifié par ducon2016

6 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Haha, it works for all my 300+ PC game collection, so it definitely works however you must try different combinations and options because every game behave differently.

1. You need to find which DLL to use. In general the way to do that is to load the game .exe in a debugger first to find out if your .exe is 32 or 64 bit. Then you look at the list of symbols to find if dinput/dinput8/xinput1_3/xinput1_4/xinput9_1_0/or in rare cases if none of the previous ones are loaded winmm (Blade Arcus if I remember correctly works like that)

2. When you found the right dll usually start with xinput ones if the game loads many, if it does not work go with dinput8

3. If the game loads many xinput dlls, make sure to enable the option to hook all the xinput dlls

4. If Dinput8, try to filter and fake xinput joysticks

If you have a specific game you want to try let me know I can help you give you one config.

I got it working by downloading someone's ini file for Fast & Furious Supercars finally. The only thing I can't find out now is what keys shift up and down. I don't think Mohkerz cracked them, most people always choose automatic with arcade racers anyway.

• 3 semaines après...

x360kb-v14.7z

Yeah Super Bomberman R is finally playable with 4 players!!!

Added support for steam actions for the few crappy games that had the bad idea to only work with steam controllers: Fight Angel, Super Bomberman R, Vasara, etc. For Unity games make sure you move the steam dlls out of the plugins folder and put it in the same folder as the main game exe.

Added option to reduce analog range to reduce cursor speed in some games like Missile Command: Recharged

Replaced custom logging code by the excellent loguru library (https://github.com/emilk/loguru)

Example config for Super Bomberman R ( x86 / xinput1_3.dll )

HookAllXInputDLLs=1
BlockRawInput=1
FilterOtherPads=1
FakeXInputPads=0
Steam=1

[Actions]
A=A
B=B
X=X
Y=Y
LB=Left Shoulder
RB=Right Shoulder
START=Start
BACK=Back
UP=Left Analog Up
DOWN=Left Analog Down
LEFT=Left Analog Left
RIGHT=Left Analog Right
Move=Left Analog

Example config for Fight Angel ( x64 / xinput1_3.dll )

HookAllXInputDLLs=1
BlockRawInput=3
FilterOtherPads=1
FakeXInputPads=1
Steam=1

[Actions]
Move=Left Analog
Camera=Right Analog
attackA=A
attackB=B
attackE=X
attackS=Y
pauseMenu=Left Thumb
camera_pan=

Example config for Vasara ( x64 / xinput1_3.dll )

HookAllXInputDLLs=1
BlockRawInput=3
FilterOtherPads=1
FakeXInputPads=1
Steam=1

[Actions]
menu_move=Left Analog
menu_start=Start
menu_select=A
menu_cancel=B
c_move=Left Analog
c_shot=A
c_bomb=B
c_vasara=Y
c_rapid_fire=X
c_credit=D-Pad Left
c_start=Start
c_arcade_menu=Left Shoulder
menu_prev=Left Analog Left
menu_next=Left Analog Right
t_move=Left Analog
t_shot=A
t_bomb=B
t_vasara=Y
t_rapid_fire=X
t_dash=Left Trigger
Modifié par ducon2016

• 2 semaines après...

hi, i have a big problem

In my arcade i have a usb keyboard + ipac

With new versions of x360kb the dll activates and when i press keys emulated x360 controller responds with a very big delay and dpad  o left analog doesn't return to center

With original version i don't have this problem.

I tested all combinations in the ini but no luck

Any suggestions?

best regards

2 hours ago, huntsman360 said:

hi, i have a big problem

In my arcade i have a usb keyboard + ipac

With new versions of x360kb the dll activates and when i press keys emulated x360 controller responds with a very big delay and dpad  o left analog doesn't return to center

With original version i don't have this problem.

I tested all combinations in the ini but no luck

Any suggestions?

best regards

What game? What version of dll x86/x64? what dll? share your x360kb.ini

hace 13 horas, ducon2016 dijo:

What game? What version of dll x86/x64? what dll? share your x360kb.ini

Any version 32/64

Always the same, controls response is very delayed. 

I've tried with sf5 win dll 1_3 64bit and a ini with only rawdata=1 and pad1 config and the same

Control respond the first moment and after that big delay

Modifié par huntsman360

1 hour ago, huntsman360 said:

Any version 32/64

Always the same, controls response is very delayed. 

I've tried with sf5 win dll 1_3 64bit and a ini with only rawdata=1 and pad1 config and the same

Control respond the first moment and after that big delay

Give me all the details please, I cannot help you if you do not provide all the details. Give me the complete config file. Did you turn log on by any chance? Make sure log=0

hace 6 horas, ducon2016 dijo:

Give me all the details please, I cannot help you if you do not provide all the details. Give me the complete config file. Did you turn log on by any chance? Make sure log=0

thanks for helping me

The details are: S.O Retroos (windows 7), logitech usb keyboard and ipac for arcade controls

If i change blockrawinput no difference. dll activates but i suppose any conflict that makes that response is with more delay and stucks in a direction, with buttons the same. I push a button and respond after 5 o 6 presses. And stucks

With original x360kb no problem

I tested on my regular pc with only one keyboard and all ok

ini detail:

[Options]
UseInitBeep=1
Log=0
BackgroundMode=1
PadCount=2
BlockRawInput=0
BlockKeys=1

[PAD1]
Start=1
Left Analog Left=
Left Analog Down=
Left Analog Right=
Left Analog Up=
Right Analog Left=
Right Analog Down=
Right Analog Right=
Right Analog Up=
D-Pad Up=Up
D-Pad Down=Down
D-Pad Left=Left
D-Pad Right=Right
A=v
B=b
X=z
Y=x
Left Shoulder=c
Right Shoulder=n
Left Trigger=
Right Trigger=

[PAD2]
Start=2
Left Analog Left=
Left Analog Down=
Left Analog Right=
Left Analog Up=
Right Analog Left=
Right Analog Down=
Right Analog Right=
Right Analog Up=
D-Pad Up=r
D-Pad Down=f
D-Pad Left=d
D-Pad Right=g
A=s
B=i
X=q
Y=w
Left Shoulder=a
Right Shoulder=k
Left Trigger=

Modifié par huntsman360

8 hours ago, huntsman360 said:

The details are: S.O Retroos (windows 7), logitech usb keyboard and ipac for arcade controls

If i change blockrawinput no difference. dll activates but i suppose any conflict that makes that response is with more delay and stucks in a direction, with buttons the same. I push a button and respond after 5 o 6 presses. And stucks

With original x360kb no problem

I tested on my regular pc with only one keyboard and all ok

ini detail:

[Options]
UseInitBeep=1
Log=0
BackgroundMode=1
PadCount=2
BlockRawInput=0
BlockKeys=1

Where do I find S.O Retroos? What dll do you use? what version x86 or x64?

Seems like you are using an OLD version of x360kb BackgroundMode does not exist for a long time. Try the latest version I just uploaded.

hace 24 minutos, ducon2016 dijo:

Where do I find S.O Retroos? What dll do you use? what version x86 or x64?

Seems like you are using an OLD version of x360kb BackgroundMode does not exist for a long time. Try the latest version I just uploaded.

forget background

I'm using v14 and with x86 and x64 the same. But if i use the original 32bit x360kb no problem

Something is interfering with the new dll any i use, 32 or 64 , 1_3 or 1_4 allways the same

With vjoy and x360ce no problem and with x360kb original all ok, but with original version 64bit games doesn't work and i have to use vjoy and x360ce

I don't know where is the conflict or how to solve it, when i see the log, seems that is responding but much lag and controls tends to lock pressed for a while

Thanks for trying to help me

5 hours ago, huntsman360 said:

forget background

I'm using v14 and with x86 and x64 the same. But if i use the original 32bit x360kb no problem

Something is interfering with the new dll any i use, 32 or 64 , 1_3 or 1_4 allways the same

With vjoy and x360ce no problem and with x360kb original all ok, but with original version 64bit games doesn't work and i have to use vjoy and x360ce

I don't know where is the conflict or how to solve it, when i see the log, seems that is responding but much lag and controls tends to lock pressed for a while

Thanks for trying to help me

I use the new version on all my games. No issue whatsoever so give me the exact game you use, and the exact version of dll. I cannot help you if you cannot provide specific information.

Modifié par ducon2016

hace 9 horas, ducon2016 dijo:

I use the new version on all my games. No issue whatsoever so give me the exact game you use, and the exact version of dll. I cannot help you if you cannot provide specific information.

The ini i send you is for sf5

The test i making is with 1_3 dll 32 bit and program xinput test, here i can see the controls responding laggy and been stocked all the time.

In another pc all ok with your dll, the problem is only on my arcade cabinet. But in the cabinet original x360kb has no problem and vjoy and x360ce have not eather

Thanks 

Modifié par huntsman360

10 hours ago, huntsman360 said:

The ini i send you is for sf5

The test i making is with 1_3 dll 32 bit and program xinput test, here i can see the controls responding laggy and been stocked all the time.

In another pc all ok with your dll, the problem is only on my arcade cabinet. But in the cabinet original x360kb has no problem and vjoy and x360ce have not eather

Thanks 

SFV the PC version or the Arcade version with JConfig?

hace 1 hora, ducon2016 dijo:

SFV the PC version or the Arcade version with JConfig?

pc version.

In my regular pc all ok, any game with the correct of your dll (32/64 bit).  And "xinput test.exe" with your 1_3.dll 32bit all ok

But in my arcade cabinet, your dll loads and capture inputs from keyboard logitech connected and ipac (arcade control connected like another keyboard) but with insane delay and controls tends to stuck.

In this same arcade with original x360kb and with vjoy + x360ce no problems

Is somenthing in this new dlls that enters in conflict with somthing, dll activates and capture inputs but useless due to lag and stock problem

Thanks for the help

Modifié par huntsman360

1. Which version of the dll did you use for SFV x86 or x64?

2. In which folder did you put the dll and x360kb.ini?

I just tested and it works here, I also have an ipac and a keyboard connected with no lag. Did you make sure that vjoy is disabled? double click the vjoy icon and untick the enabled box

Modifié par ducon2016

hace 6 horas, ducon2016 dijo:

1. Which version of the dll did you use for SFV x86 or x64?

2. In which folder did you put the dll and x360kb.ini?

I just tested and it works here, I also have an ipac and a keyboard connected with no lag. Did you make sure that vjoy is disabled? double click the vjoy icon and untick the enabled box

Yes, dll works. I put 64 version of 1_3

The problem is not that dll not work, it does and captures the input keys but......  with a lot of delay and controls stuck in a position or button pressed

Dll is operative but for some reason on my arcade cabinet with 2 keyboards (1 normal  + ipac) response is with much delay and stuck problem

Original dll and vjoy+x360ce not have this problem

I already have disabled vjoy and no luck

Modifié par huntsman360

13 minutes ago, huntsman360 said:

Yes, dll works. I put 64 version of 1_3

The problem is not that dll not work, it does and captures the input keys but......  with a lot of delay and controls stuck in a position or button pressed

Dll is operative but for some reason on my arcade cabinet with 2 keyboards (1 normal  + ipac) response is with much delay and stuck problem

Original dll and vjoy+x360ce not have this problem

I already have disabled vjoy and no luck

I understand the problem, just trying to find out what it could be. Where did you put the dll and config file? Which folder?

hace 3 horas, ducon2016 dijo:

I understand the problem, just trying to find out what it could be. Where did you put the dll and config file? Which folder?

Hi, is not a folder problem.

I'm testin with xinputtest.exe and in my regular pc all ok, but lag and stuck in arcade cabinet

I uploaded a zip with the files, if you launch xinputtest.exe you can move left analog with arrow keys and all ok, but in my arcade the problem mentioned

test.zip

Hi all,

Great little utility, I had to make a few changes to prevent Injustice 2 from displaying "Debugging tools and cheat engines are not allowed on Injustice 2".

Here are the specific settings:

1. X64 XInput9.DLL
  2. HIdeDLL = 0 (Not Necessary)
  3. Steam = 0 (Key setting, when this is enabled, Injustice 2 detects a cheat engine) 
Modifié par coolspot

7 hours ago, huntsman360 said:

Hi, is not a folder problem.

I'm testin with xinputtest.exe and in my regular pc all ok, but lag and stuck in arcade cabinet

I uploaded a zip with the files, if you launch xinputtest.exe you can move left analog with arrow keys and all ok, but in my arcade the problem mentioned

test.zip

Your config has log=1 and padcount=2 when you only have one defined. Try to set log=0 and padcount=1. I tested your files and everything works fine. Also try with all the options to see if it makes a difference

[Options]
UseInitBeep=1
Log=0
PadCount=1
HookAllXInputDLLs=0
BlockRawInput=1
BlockKeys=1
BlockKeysDelay=0
CloseProcess=1
CloseWindow=0
CloseKey=Esc
FilterOtherPads=0