Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Groove Coaster 2 (Taito Type X Zero)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

14 minutes ago, komikazui said:

it feels very offsync here.. weird

it depends on your pc performance

set your  display to 1920*1080  60Hz 

and try it

Modifié par Omar2
extra info

• 1 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...

Can anyone answer this question?

When I run the original Groove Coaster 2: Heavenly Festival game on TeknoParrot (1.0.0.736), it runs beautifully when starting up and selecting songs, but when I start A music game track, (any of them). when I play them the game track itself speeds up to 4x times faster than its original game duration and ends in about 30 seconds. What is going on, and how do I fix this please? Is there something else I need to download or patch, or is this a work in progress with the emulator.

Also when I try to run the (Working English GC 2 Difference) file that I downloaded in this (GC 2) forum, every time I get A message in the command prompt saying that "this is a virus; sorry for my bad english, with a teddy bear outline", did I do something wrong, or did I get A bad dump?

On 7/22/2021 at 4:58 PM, thehermit said:

I manage to enter the game successfully but no sound for the game. I have changed my speaker setting to 16 bit 44100hz but still no any sound. Any one can help me? Will be appreciated. Thanks.

I noticed that happened to me if I clicked out of the game screen

example: when the game starts and you are working on file explorer on another screen, what I did was re-click on the actual screen/box that the game is on and the audio came back

• 2 semaines après...
Il 30/4/2022 at 00:47, jackjack ha scritto:

Can anyone answer this question?

When I run the original Groove Coaster 2: Heavenly Festival game on TeknoParrot (1.0.0.736), it runs beautifully when starting up and selecting songs, but when I start A music game track, (any of them). when I play them the game track itself speeds up to 4x times faster than its original game duration and ends in about 30 seconds. What is going on, and how do I fix this please? Is there something else I need to download or patch, or is this a work in progress with the emulator.

Also when I try to run the (Working English GC 2 Difference) file that I downloaded in this (GC 2) forum, every time I get A message in the command prompt saying that "this is a virus; sorry for my bad english, with a teddy bear outline", did I do something wrong, or did I get A bad dump?

i have the same problem, someone have the fix for the 4x speed in game?
SOLUTION: set your monitor to 60hz

Modifié par f3r1x

• 3 mois après...

BTW, for anyone who's having trouble getting the arcade rips of Groove Coaster to work properly , the NS Switch version, Groove Coaster: Wai Wai Party!!!! , works perfectly via the Yuzu emulator even on lower end gaming PCs . I'm running this on an old PC with a 4-core I5 + Nvidia gtx 1070 and it works perfectly; 60fps at native 1080p resolution using Vulkan.   Very easy to set up & you get the arcade game play wrapped up in a nice package.    They did a very good job with the NS release & continue to support it,  unlike the PC/Steam version which has been neglected.

The Ziperto site has the base game rom  (NSP format) along with a bunch of DLC (very easy to add in Yuzu) so you'll get a pretty large selection of songs here including songs from crossover events w/ other games such as DJMax, Project Diva, etc.    No hassles setting up a method to save scores/progress here either since this is a console game so all those features are already built in.

Definitely worth checking out if you want to play arcade GC at home but haven't had luck getting the rips to work.

Modifié par Max Panda

7 hours ago, Max Panda said:

BTW, for anyone who's having trouble getting the arcade rips of Groove Coaster to work properly , the NS Switch version, Groove Coaster: Wai Wai Party!!!! , works perfectly via the Yuzu emulator even on lower end gaming PCs . I'm running this on an old PC with a 4-core I5 + Nvidia gtx 1070 and it works perfectly; 60fps at native 1080p resolution using Vulkan.   Very easy to set up & you get the arcade game play wrapped up in a nice package.    They did a very good job with the NS release & continue to support it,  unlike the PC/Steam version which has been neglected.

The Ziperto site has the base game rom  (NSP format) along with a bunch of DLC (very easy to add in Yuzu) so you'll get a pretty large selection of songs here including songs from crossover events w/ other games such as DJMax, Project Diva, etc.    No hassles setting up a method to save scores/progress here either since this is a console game so all those features are already built in.

Definitely worth checking out if you want to play arcade GC at home but haven't had luck getting the rips to work.

This is a great option until (if ever) the arcade rom becomes properly stable.  I spent a long time getting Chuni to run well on my PC and adding GC to the mix has been a real headache.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...

Anyone else's GC suddenly broken?

It was working fine before through tkparrot but now it goes into this black screen with blue highlight menu at the top and is just stuck there.

I didn't change anything in the gc folder so genuinely puzzled why this happened.

gcsnip.PNG

*Edit - Sorry. Realized I did change something, the debug setting in system.cfg. works again after putting it back to 0

Modifié par djlu09
False Alarm. My Mistake

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
On 9/17/2022 at 10:18 AM, hippopippo said:

use window mode, not fullscreen

Hey I have this game running in window mode.. it is off to the left. Can you tell me what I can use to center the window and perhaps use a bezel.... reshade or ArcCabView possibly? Running with Teknoparrot (game crashes under Gameloader)

20230623095528.png

Modifié par drewjbs

14 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

running in window mode

Run game in full screen portrait mode, rotate screen before starting game.

Afaik you can change resolution settings in config files, but flip resolution around.

So 1366x768 becomes 768x1366

Modifié par Zen_B7

1 hour ago, Zen_B7 said:

Run game in full screen portrait mode, rotate screen before starting game.

Afaik you can change resolution settings in config files, but flip resolution around.

So 1366x768 becomes 768x1366

I tried editing /data/system.cfg and cannot get the screen in portrait mode. In TP window mode is off or on does not make much difference (on the window is slightly positioned more to the right). Then disabling Window Mode to '0' in the config file the game will crash

WindowMode					= 1
WindowSize					= (768 , 1366)
WindowResize				= 0

I tried borderless gaming and hid the taskbar... I just need a workaround to center the window and hide the desktop with a black background or bezel art.

20230623113720.png

• 3 mois après...
Le 05/09/2022 à 13:19, cyhcyhgo a dit :

Hello everyone! When I'm launching Groove Coaster 2 and 4 max, there's an error message appears on my screen. What shall I do to fix the error?image.png.21fa55fafa9ff9eabf5e7b1efd2d3d1b.pngimage.png.c5ead6bf117ff18100ee1359e111dc62.png

same for me..how resolve

• 3 mois après...