Aller au contenu

[PS3-PC] RPCS3 : Les "bons" jeux type arcade parfaitement "jouables"

Houb

Messages recommandés

12 minutes ago, ark216 said:

What settings have you selected  in RPCS3 for Soul Calibur 4? I am getting fps in 30s mostly in gameplay and 60 fps in cutscenes and menus.

Are my PC Specs adequate for this game/emulator? Specs mentioned below:

i7 3770 (3.4 Ghz and overclocked/boosted upto 4.2, strangely Rpcs3 shows 3.4 Ghz and not 4.2 despite being boosted from bios.)

AMD Radeon R9 290 (overclocked upto 1080 Mhz on Memory Clock, 1500 Mhz on the memory).

8GB RAM Rip Jaws G Skill (1600 Mhz).

it might be the pc specs .. i have a i7 4790k ... but make sure u r using vulkan  and that "write colors" is not selected because this tanks the performance.

8 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

it might be the pc specs .. i have a i7 4790k ... but make sure u r using vulkan  and that "write colors" is not selected because this tanks the performance.

I am using Vulkan with "Write Colours" not selected. Tekken Tag 2 is also dipping in performance  (in the mid-to-late 40s to the early 50s). I have noticed that in TTT2 and SC 4 the cutscenes render at  a locked 60 fps on my hardware but certainly not the gameplay.

46 minutes ago, ark216 said:

I am using Vulkan with "Write Colours" not selected. Tekken Tag 2 is also dipping in performance  (in the mid-to-late 40s to the early 50s). I have noticed that in TTT2 and SC 4 the cutscenes render at  a locked 60 fps on my hardware but certainly not the gameplay.

it must be the pc ... beacuse tekken is locked to 60fps for me  ... or maybe its the gpu if u r going with high scaling try with no scaling at 720p

and try changing the preffered spu threads from auto  .. i see a lot of ppl go for 1 or 2 for me i don't see any difference.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:21 PM, mamefan2018 said:

it must be the pc ... beacuse tekken is locked to 60fps for me  ... or maybe its the gpu if u r going with high scaling try with no scaling at 720p

and try changing the preffered spu threads from auto  .. i see a lot of ppl go for 1 or 2 for me i don't see any difference.

I went with the standard settings, i guess has to do with my hardware ( could be the CPU most likely). What kind of GPU do you use?

10 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

i have a gtx 970

I use an AMD R9 290 (overclocked it), it may have to do with my CPU then, because the R9 290 and GTX 970 are quite similar in performance. Are you get a locked 60 fps in Soul Calibur 4? What are your performance numbers in Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online?

3 minutes ago, ark216 said:

I use an AMD R9 290 (overclocked it), it may have to do with my CPU then, because the R9 290 and GTX 970 are quite similar in performance. Are you get a locked 60 fps in Soul Calibur 4? What are your performance numbers in Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online?

all of the fighting games i tried and that work i got an almost locked 60fps except soul calibur V the fps is at 10 and lots of graphical issues ... but tekken 5 and 6 and tt2 .. soul calibur 4 , vitua fighter 5 ,mortal kombat vs dc (strict rendering on )  they all run fine .

how about other games that run well on rpcs3 like catherine /demons souls and persona 5 how do they run for u ... do u get stable fps?

1 minute ago, mamefan2018 said:

all of the fighting games i tried and that work i got an almost locked 60fps except soul calibur V the fps is at 10 and lots of graphical issues ... but tekken 5 and 6 and tt2 .. soul calibur 4 , vitua fighter 5 ,mortal kombat vs dc (strict rendering on )  they all run fine .

how about other games that run well on rpcs3 like catherine /demons souls and persona 5 how do they run for u ... do u get stable fps?

Tekken 5 occasionally runs at around near 60 fps (in the 50s actually) and can dip depending upon the stages but the visual effects are missing like flashes and particles, VF5 surprisingly runs at a smooth 60 fps for most of the part (it still is lacking particle effects).

I havent' tried Tekken 6, MK vs DC, Catherine and Pesrona 4 as of now. Will give them a try and keep you posted.

1 minute ago, ark216 said:

Tekken 5 occasionally runs at around near 60 fps (in the 50s actually) and can dip depending upon the stages but the visual effects are missing like flashes and particles, VF5 surprisingly runs at a smooth 60 fps for most of the part (it still is lacking particle effects).

I havent' tried Tekken 6, MK vs DC, Catherine and Pesrona 4 as of now. Will give them a try and keep you posted.

excellent cuz those r some of the games that run really well for me .. with the occasional graphical issues of course . 

Il y a 9 heures, ark216 a dit :

Tekken6 is approx perfect, Persona4 too.

MK Vs DC works also very well with strict rendering but still missing shadows and focus problems ingame last time I've tried.

I've never got enough power to make SC4 running correctly at stable 60fps ingame.

With the fastest builds, even with SPU LLVM and an OC @4.4GHz I reach only an average of approx 50fps ingame.

But Tekken6 was working very well (with stable 60fps ingame and no real problem) with all the builds I've tried from many months (Arcade and Vs modes, not the 3D story mode).

Modifié par Houb

30 minutes ago, Houb said:

I've never got enough power to make SC4 running correctly at stable 60fps ingame.

With the fastest builds, even with SPU LLVM and an OC @4.4GHz I reach only an average of approx 50fps ingame.

But Tekken6 was working very well (with stable 60fps ingame and no real problem) with all the builds I've tried from many months (Arcade and Vs modes, not the 3D story mode).

I too am struggling with soul calibur 4 here.It runs at 60 fps only in menus and cutscenes but in gameplay sections it's running around in it's 40s and can dip down into the late 30s. Tekken 6 in my case is not running at a "locked" 60 fps but can hit 60 fps in certain sections/stages. For instance the the underground water tunnel section stage (with damaged cars and fire all over the place) i don't get in that stage 60 fps and mostly  in 50s or can go down in the late 40s. Likewise the "Tomato Festival" stage runs at around 45-50 fps max. I also noticed that a few graphical effects like "flame effect" and other particles effects are not being generated via emulation (at this current state).

Persona 4 Ultimax is running perfectly as far as frame rates go.

Modifié par ark216

I've just tested and no slowdown with the tunel stage with fire :

image.jpg

rpcs3-t6.jpg

I didn't found any "tomato festival" stage btw ^^

Edit : I've just also tested SC4 and the framerate isn't stable at all.

On my computer it changes from 35 to 60fps depending the characters selected, the stage and also the exposition :

sc4-1.jpg
sc4-2.jpg
sc4-3.jpg
sc4-4.jpg

rpcs3-sc4.jpg

Modifié par Houb

7 hours ago, Houb said:

I've just tested and no slowdown with the tunel stage with fire :

image.jpg

rpcs3-t6.jpg

I didn't found any "tomato festival" stage btw ^^

Edit : I've just also tested SC4 and the framerate isn't stable at all.

On my computer it changes from 35 to 60fps depending the characters selected, the stage and also the exposition :

sc4-1.jpg
sc4-2.jpg
sc4-3.jpg
sc4-4.jpg

rpcs3-sc4.jpg

Thanks for your valuable input. I will try these settings and see if i get an increase in frame rates.

hi can anyone help me with the wierd red color appearing in all of my games on rpcs3 when i enable the anistoropic filter or incease the resolution from the native 720 to 1080 or higher. i just bought 1060 6gb card a few months age and i also checked it yesterday by running benhmark at ultra setting and there was no problem. can anyone tell me how to fix that

thanks

4 hours ago, kamranijaz said:

hi can anyone help me with the wierd red color appearing in all of my games on rpcs3 when i enable the anistoropic filter or incease the resolution from the native 720 to 1080 or higher. i just bought 1060 6gb card a few months age and i also checked it yesterday by running benhmark at ultra setting and there was no problem. can anyone tell me how to fix that

thanks

Which build of rpcs3 are you using? Try to run it on default settings at first and see if you are getting the weird red effect as you stated.

9 hours ago, ark216 said:

Which build of rpcs3 are you using? Try to run it on default settings at first and see if you are getting the weird red effect as you stated.

thanks for the answer mate. i have sorted it we need to enable stick gpu mode checked in rpcs3 than it doesnot show any redness with full 16x AF setting and full HD. but need to keep the default resolution 1280x720 setting and can increase resolution scale100% to 150% to get 1920x1080 or even 4K.

7 hours ago, kamranijaz said:

thanks for the answer mate. i have sorted it we need to enable stick gpu mode checked in rpcs3 than it doesnot show any redness with full 16x AF setting and full HD. but need to keep the default resolution 1280x720 setting and can increase resolution scale100% to 150% to get 1920x1080 or even 4K.

Are you reffering to the "Strict rendering mode"? It does not allow you to increase the Internal Resolution (Resolution Scalar).

On 20/09/2018 at 1:12 PM, ark216 said:

Are you reffering to the "Strict rendering mode"? It does not allow you to increase the Internal Resolution (Resolution Scalar).

hmm so you are saying that even if i increase the percentage it will not take effect. without it if i increase it shows redness otherwise it is fine 

A little question for any experimented one with rpcs3 here.

How could we have a different setting for each game without editing it each time? 

Thx :rolleyes:

Il y a 2 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

simply right click on the added game and configure ... each game will save its specific settings

Okay! Thank you for the tips!

Modifié par ginzu

• 2 semaines après...

Hi,

I'm using the current git assembly: 0.0.5-7428, Vulkan,
Games work without graphic errors and fluency.
Yes, the framerate drops slightly, but it is not visible in the games.
Dead Storm Pirates is not yet emulate Move controller ..

32 minutes ago, sonic323 said:

Hi,

I'm using the current git assembly: 0.0.5-7428, Vulkan,
Games work without graphic errors and fluency.
Yes, the framerate drops slightly, but it is not visible in the games.
Dead Storm Pirates is not yet emulate Move controller ..

Dead Storm pirates cannot be played with a standard controller as an option? (i am aware that it works with the PS Move accessory).

6 hours ago, bigjim said:

It can be played with a dualshock 3 and a guncon 3 according the game box

Yes you can play it with a regular simulated PS3 pad (whatever you map in RPCS3 to a dualshock 3), but the guns do not shoot in game. If you press the right trigger, the skeletons are not hit for some reason. What options do you use to make it work?

Also the game does not run at 60FPS for me, it is relatively heavy CPU wise.

Il y a 1 heure, ducon2016 a dit :

Yes you can play it with a regular simulated PS3 pad (whatever you map in RPCS3 to a dualshock 3), but the guns do not shoot in game. If you press the right trigger, the skeletons are not hit for some reason. What options do you use to make it work?

Also the game does not run at 60FPS for me, it is relatively heavy CPU wise.

Trigger works with R2,

The game runs beetween 40 fps and 59 fps 

See attached screenshots for the settings.

Screenshots.7z

Modifié par bigjim
capture d'Ă©cran illisibles

Thank you bigjim, your setup works
Finally, you can play the Dead Storm Pirates game

The House of the Death 4 game uses the PS4 Dualshock 4 to fire a gun, the game uses the Duashock controller's motion sensor.