Aller au contenu

[PS3-PC] RPCS3 : Les "bons" jeux type arcade parfaitement "jouables"

Houb

Messages recommandés

lmfao    A DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT GETTING 'last of us' on PC   through 'res evil for us hapless RPCS3 gamers  https://1337x.to/torrent/4849989/RESIDENT-EVIL-3-Remake-The-Last-of-Us-Mods-Build-5269288-Update-3-DLCs-MULTi12-DODI-Repack/

🤣🤣

Prince of Persia [BLES00389]

F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0001cc50]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0x765f6864 

APARENTLY In order to progress past the "press start" screen you need to make a folder with the exact name as the gameID you have (BLES00389) in dev_hdd0\game\

THIS HAS NEVER WORKED FOR ME

On 4/24/2021 at 12:59 AM, Cool Coyote said:

oh they all work, god of war has been the most disappointing to me, im still using the 120 trick to make it appear faster than it is. but really its only around 30fps often lower, best around 46fps still shiter than I would think after 7 years

Hi, what's the 120 trick?  I would love to make God of War Ascension smoother.

38 minutes ago, ultimatepump said:

Hi, what's the 120 trick?  I would love to make God of War Ascension smoother.

Ascension? it was for GOW3 but yes the trick is to set VBlank Frequency to 120 Hz  thus in a way making the game run faster , leave the clock scale at 100% so it appears to be running at 60fps

Prince of Persia [BLES00389]

It seem to work.

I guess check by me soon.

Modifié par Backgamon

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ [NPEB00774] status says its playable..compiling shaders    FREEZES in  loading - another game i once could play

Modifié par Cool Coyote

I HAVE DL A NEW ALPHA IT NOW WORKS THE Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ [NPEB00774]  ATLEAST.  WHY?  WHO FUKN KNOWS. ITS SAME FUKING ALPHA  AS MY OTHER ONE. IM PLAYING TI FROM MY DOWNLOADS AREA, its fast as it was 30fps;  I believe THATS WHAT THIS GAME RUNS AT  if u up the speed top 60, it wont feel right. 

God of War: Ascension™ (EU) [BCES01741]    UPDATES WITH THE PS3-GUDT_v1.1 TOOL WHICH HAS BEEN VERY HANDY , I HAVE RUN INTO THIS 'MEMORY ERROR CODE '0'

Capture.JPG

CaptureF.JPG

4 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

I HAVE DL A NEW ALPHA IT NOW WORKS THE Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ [NPEB00774]  ATLEAST.  WHY?  WHO FUKN KNOWS. ITS SAME FUKING ALPHA  AS MY OTHER ONE. IM PLAYING TI FROM MY DOWNLOADS AREA, its fast as it was 30fps;  I believe THATS WHAT THIS GAME RUNS AT  if u up the speed top 60, it wont feel right. 

It's a PC game too, so if you can't get it working right just play the PC version which wont have as many bugs probably. 

10 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

It's a PC game too, so if you can't get it working right just play the PC version which wont have as many bugs probably. 

is it sposed to run at only 30fps tho?

Invité POPO69

Hello, salut...alors moi j'ai les jeux qui tournent mais des fois meme trop vite ....et un son qui sacade...je peux regler ca comment svp la team?

Le 05/05/2021 à 13:48, Cool Coyote a dit :

use mouse for time crisis 4 on rpcs3  ? anybody know?  i tried a video on it, this doesnt work

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=163489.0

Modifié par meddu69

tried it, but it doesnt work. oh well il just use my controller to aim as per usual. for some reason the aiming is quite clunky compared to other shooter games where i use my controller.

Hi all would anyone have the PS3 ISO of the game The House of the Dead Special ????
I know that the PS3 version is completely different from the Arcade version but I would like to test it and after several searches the ISO is not found and obviously it works well with RPCS3

It's an unlockable in the regular PS3 version which was released on PSN only. It has two extra stages from the original.  If someone unlock it could they upload the save or I can do it when I have time. 

https://thehouseofthedead.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_1_(The_House_of_the_Dead_4_Special)

The House of the Dead 4 Special (ザ ハウス オブ ザ デッド4 スペシャル Za hausu obu za deddo 4 supesharu?) is a horror-themed rail shooter attraction developed by Sega AM1 and released by Sega in 2006.

Taking place shortly after the events of The House of the Dead 4, the game follows AMS agents Kate Green and G as they fight the creature infestation to its source.

The game was released to arcades as a two-player arcade attraction, featuring a spinning ride vehicle and special effects. It is included in the PlayStation 3 port of The House of the Dead 4 as an unlockable for completing the original game.

Modifié par JustinCredible81

1 hour ago, soso92 said:

Hi all would anyone have the PS3 ISO of the game The House of the Dead Special ????
I know that the PS3 version is completely different from the Arcade version but I would like to test it and after several searches the ISO is not found and obviously it works well with RPCS3

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/655785-the-house-of-the-dead-4/saves

Il y a 8 heures, guest30 a dit :

thank you

If I understood correctly, it suffices to place this save in the folder and when I run I play I will have access to the 2 additional level of the special version

35 minutes ago, soso92 said:

thank you

If I understood correctly, it suffices to place this save in the folder and when I run I play I will have access to the 2 additional level of the special version

yes

There's a way to play RPCS3 Lightgun games with a Lightgun but House of the Dead 4 had to implement the shaking of the move controller to reload and there's no option to turn it off. Unless it's changed recently I don't think RPCS3 has a way to mimick this so you can't reload with your gun. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

• 2 semaines après...
Il y a 5 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

A Gears of War 3, no not God of War 3, Gears of War 3 prototype for PS3 was released. It can boot to the title screen on RPCS3 currently. It can only be played on a PS3 devkit that has extra ram. unless it can be made playable on RPCS3.

When I see the fps I think it is not interesting to play to this game on a PS3 (or emulator).

• 2 semaines après...
On 20/05/2021 at 11:07 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

A Gears of War 3, no not God of War 3, Gears of War 3 prototype for PS3 was released. It can boot to the title screen on RPCS3 currently. It can only be played on a PS3 devkit that has extra ram. unless it can be made playable on RPCS3. 

Tested in my pc.

2021-06-07_231110.jpg

2021-06-07-231110.jpg

2021-06-07_234701.jpg

2021-06-07-234701.jpg

Modifié par ssj4bq

• 1 mois après...