Aller au contenu

[PS3-PC] RPCS3 : Les "bons" jeux type arcade parfaitement "jouables"

Houb

Messages recommandés

il y a 28 minutes, nohero a dit :

It was the same here with a PAL version.

Booting from the specific self didn't work, black screen.

Then I decided to keep only RS removing tte other 2 as I said in the previous comment.

The separate time crisis 4 version doesnt support ps move...only in razing storm, so you cant play it with a mouse or a gun in its separate version..

19 minuti fa, llll55 ha scritto:

In the link here....http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

people manage to self boot even time crisis 4 and deadstorm pirates.

i wonder why to them it works. i did exactly the same as them.

7 minuti fa, llll55 ha scritto:

The separate time crisis 4 version doesnt support ps move...only in razing storm, so you cant play it with a mouse or a gun in its separate version..

I don't know, I didn't go in deep with it because I play with a gamepad and didn't care.

You need to ask them on that forum or maybe someone here that it's there too will help you.

39 minutes ago, nohero said:

I don't know, I didn't go in deep with it because I play with a gamepad and didn't care.

You need to ask them on that forum or maybe someone here that it's there too will help you.

Exactly that, the separate version of Time Crisis 4 does not work with Light Gun, only the version that comes with the 3 games together. This is not a problem, you can create a .bat and call each game individually.

Link of the version that works.

https://downloadgameps3.com/time-crisis-razing-storm-ps3-iso/

45 minuti fa, punkdark2000 ha scritto:

Exactly that, the separate version of Time Crisis 4 does not work with Light Gun, only the version that comes with the 3 games together. This is not a problem, you can create a .bat and call each game individually.

I think @llll55 needs to try that, he needs the mouse support for lightgun.

I play with a gamepad :)

Il y a 2 heures, punkdark2000 a dit :

thanks, i have this usa version. i will try download it again maybe.

4 hours ago punkdark2000 said:

Hi, i download this version and its the same...

got a picture for my script and the screen result.

razing.gif.341783ec3e9f364b2e02904d19024594.gif

il y a 9 minutes, punkdark2000 a dit :

It is possible to create .bat files by calling the game directly without going through this screen.

i followd the instruction but it didnt work...anyway you can help me?

this is the path i use in ahk:

run, c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe c:\ps3\Razing_Storm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self

Modifié par llll55

Il y a 9 heures, llll55 a dit :

sure you can...i play it with a mouse and also with dolphin bar + wiimote. you need to config it to psmove in i/o settings . for more info and script how to do it, look here: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

I created the AHK script but it does not work!

RPCS3 is opened but that's all. Nothing happens. Could your share your script please?

Modifié par Safur

You must move the .selfs to USDIR. By default they are in different folders but they must be in USDIR.  They start out in those folders called DPS, game1 and game 2 move them to USDIR. 

Untitled.png

Without doing that, you're telling ahk to load files that aren't there that's why it will just load rpcs3 because you told it to run rpcs3, but then it doesn't know what to do because the files are missing. The script looks fine if the .selfs are there, it works for me. Of course you have to make sure your path is right for the game on your computer always. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

9 ore fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

You must move the .selfs to USDIR. By default they are in different folders but they must be in USDIR.  They start out in those folders called DPS, game1 and game 2 move them to USDIR. 

Untitled.png

Without doing that, you're telling ahk to load files that aren't there that's why it will just load rpcs3 because you told it to run rpcs3, but then it doesn't know what to do because the files are missing. The script looks fine if the .selfs are there, it works for me. Of course you have to make sure your path is right for the game on your computer always. 

I did that, followed your instructions, copied the 3 .self files to USRDIR but when I load the razingstorm.self it loads the launcher and game gives me the screen for choosing one of the 3 games.

What am doing wrong?

@punkdark2000,

can you share your BAT file, please?

Modifié par nohero

6 hours ago, nohero said:

I did that, followed your instructions, copied the 3 .self files to USRDIR but when I load the razingstorm.self it loads the launcher and game gives me the screen for choosing one of the 3 games.

What am doing wrong?

@punkdark2000,

Can you share your script maybe I can see what's wrong. I don't remember doing anything else than what I mentioned. 

Try loading the .selfs individually in rpcs3 by choosing File > Boot Self/Elf see if it boots then retry your script.  Maybe you need to do that for rpcs3 to allow it to work as that is how EBOOTs are, even though the .self won't show up in the gui. 

This works for me I even tried moving the script in another install of rpcs3 that I have it still worked, of course my path to the game is different than yours.

#SingleInstance Force
sleep, 100
run rpcs3.exe D:\Pawn\Downloads\RPCS3\dev_hdd0\disc\TC\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self

q::
    MouseGetPos, , , win
    maxWindow("ahk_id" win)
return

maxWindow(title) {
    WinMove, % title, , 0, 0, % A_ScreenWidth, % A_ScreenHeight
    WinActivate, % title
    WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, % title
    WinSet, Style, -0x40000, % title
    WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, Off, % title
}

c::
Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

a::
send {RButton Down}
send {MButton Down}
Return

1::
SendInput {RButton Down}
SendInput {MButton Down}
SendInput {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
SendInput {LButton Up}
SendInput {MButton Up}
SendInput {RButton Up}
Return

$Escape::
    Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

34 minuti fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

Can you share your script maybe I can see what's wrong. I don't remember doing anything else than what I mentioned. 

Try loading the .selfs individually in rpcs3 by choosing File > Boot Self/Elf see if it boots then retry your script.  Maybe you need to do that for rpcs3 to allow it to work as that is how EBOOTs are, even though the .self won't show up in the gui. 

This works for me I even tried moving the script in another install of rpcs3 that I have it still worked, of course my path to the game is different than yours.

#SingleInstance Force
sleep, 100
run rpcs3.exe D:\Pawn\Downloads\RPCS3\dev_hdd0\disc\TC\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self

q::
    MouseGetPos, , , win
    maxWindow("ahk_id" win)
return

maxWindow(title) {
    WinMove, % title, , 0, 0, % A_ScreenWidth, % A_ScreenHeight
    WinActivate, % title
    WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, % title
    WinSet, Style, -0x40000, % title
    WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, Off, % title
}

c::
Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

a::
send {RButton Down}
send {MButton Down}
Return

1::
SendInput {RButton Down}
SendInput {MButton Down}
SendInput {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
SendInput {LButton Up}
SendInput {MButton Up}
SendInput {RButton Up}
Return

$Escape::
    Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

I copied your script and changed the path according mine.

It doesn't work, it loads the launcher with the option for choosing one of the 3 games.

Same thing if I load it by choosing File > Boot Self/Elf.

Maybe it's the RPCS3 version I'm using, I don't know.

Thanks anyway for trying to help me.

Yeah I'm on the latest rpcs3, or maybe a 1 day old version. 

I'm not sure if this matters but maybe, do you have the original Time Crisis Razing Storm EBOOT.BIN loaded in the GUI? Maybe it needs to be loaded before it will let you load the .selfs. 

All I can say is on the script make sure you run it from the folder of rpcs3.exe and it should look just like this in the line that runs the game. No extra commas or quotations or anything. Except remove [your path] and add your actual path.  

rpcs3.exe [your path]\disc\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\timecrisis4.self

This reminds me I have Time Crisis Razing Storm game in disc folder inside rpcs3 dev_hdd0/disc but again not sure if it matters but just make sure wherever your game is the entire path matches. Don't put disc like above unless it's dev_hdd0/disc. To make sure you have your path right just right click  on USBDIR in the address bar choose copy address and then you will have the entire correct path and paste it in your script. 

Untitled.png.477f59b939390289eba6424bcf23a1c5.png

I found the problem.

It was the update, the v01.01.

If I install the update booting from the self it doesn't work but if I don't install the update all is good. :)

@llll55, 

remove the update folder in dev_hdd00/game directory and it will load the .selfs without problem.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

il y a 46 minutes, nohero a dit :

I found the problem.

It was the update, the v01.01.

If I install the update booting from the self it doesn't work but if I don't install the update all is good. :)

@llll55, 

remove the update folder in dev_hdd00/game directory and it will load the .selfs without problem.

CHEERs

WOW, its working now, you are magic, thank soo much for the investigation:)

so, if you make the path to launch the "self" files from dev_hdd00, it wont work?...the update itself is not important?

15 minuti fa, llll55 ha scritto:

WOW, its working now, you are magic, thank soo much for the investigation:)

so, if you make the path to launch the "self" files from dev_hdd00, it wont work?...the update itself is not important?

The update it's not important, it runs the same here with or without it.

My path is : dev_hdd00\disc\BCES01070\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\game.self

PAL version

The problem for not booting from self is the update.

If you installed it remove the folder in the dev_hdd00/game directory.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

il y a 6 minutes, nohero a dit :

The update it's not important, it runs the same here with or without it.

My path is : dev_hdd00\disc\BCES01070\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\game.self

PAL version

The problem for not booting from self is the update.

If you installed it remove the folder in the dev_hdd00/game directory.

CHEERs

Cool...i run the USA version

I have a PS3, but I have an arcade stick for PC. So I decided to go with most fighting games on rpcs3. Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, JoJo's All Stars Battle, etc... 

I have most PS2 fighting games on PS3 too, but on PCSX 2 Capcom vs SNK 2 is off-centered for some reason.

I have Move for PS3 as well but I prefer the lightgun games on rpcs3 with my EMS Top Gun 3, but some games I can't calibrate right on rpcs3.

I know this is not the PCSX 2 thread (dont know if there is one on emuline?) so I just thought I'd ask here about Capcom vs SNK 2. I tried changing resolutions and everything nothing would fix it. For some reason it's black on the left side only and part of the game is missing on the right side. 

untitled-png.227888

NM found the PCSX 2 thread I'll try there.

On 10/10/2020 at 5:45 AM, nohero said:

What am doing wrong?

@punkdark2000,

Do you still need my .bat?

• 2 semaines après...
2 minuti fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

Does anyone know how to or have the files needed to unlock the full game of NBA Jam On Fire Edition? I think i need the fix and an .edat file but I can't find them. Can only find the pkg which installs the trial version. 

I can build the RAP file for you but I got no thanks from you last few times I helped you or better you never replied.

6 minutes ago, nohero said:

I can build the RAP file for you but I got no thanks from you last few times I helped you or better you never replied.

It was 1 hour ago I didn't get a chance to download it yet. Here you go

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Thanks

Thanks

x1000

I've seen you do this before your ego gets in the way you're helpful but yet you also have an ego. Should let the ego go.  If you didn't want to help me anymore you could have just not replied. I'll manage just fine without you. I've helped people many times on many forums and I don't expect thanks it really doesn't matter to me but I guess you're only doing it for the thanks and the likes.  Why don't you, I don't know, play some video games instead of helping people just for attention. 

44 minuti fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

It was 1 hour ago I didn't get a chance to download it yet. Here you go

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Thanks

Thanks

x1000

I've seen you do this before your ego gets in the way you're helpful but yet you also have an ego. Should let the ego go.  If you didn't want to help me anymore you could have just not replied. I'll manage just fine without you. I've helped people many times on many forums and I don't expect thanks it really doesn't matter to me but I guess you're only doing it for the thanks and the likes.  Why don't you, I don't know, play some video games instead of helping people just for attention. 

If I like to get thanks and replies that's my ego? :wacko:

If you think I 'm doing it for my ego you are really wrong because I'm here just to help and NOT for attention and a lot of users know that.

I have other examples I helped you and you never replied not only for thanks but just for saying something about.

I had some doubts about you but now I got who you are, the way of typing is the same of another user here.

Maybe I will ask to some mod here to ban me because I help to get attention and it's not a good thing :lol: 

8913187.jpg

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Not all of your "help" is helpful. You've helped me maybe once or twice that really helped me. If I didn't say thanks it wasn't on purpose but I will ask that you do NOT help me anymore. 

Also I remember helping you once don't remember if you said thanks or not don't really care. 

Everything was just fine between me and you as far as i was concerned. Look right here I said thanks. So I guess want thanks every single time you help someone or even make a suggestion which is usually all you do that's ridiculous you are ridiculous LOL.  Actually here's two times I said thanks. So your ego got in the way and you started this for no reason. It is sad that you spend your entire life chasing internet praise. Maybe go outside.  I am completely right your ego gets in the way. Why don't you do a disclaimer "I will help you but you better thank me" you did that to me today. 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:59 PM, nohero said:

I never played this too and I will give it a try some day.

Check the post by Viperone2020 above, 5 GB links here seem to work. I loaded them in jdownloader and there are the 2 versions mentioned in 1st post + the spicetools.

CHEERs

Thanks for the info. How do you launch the game? I've never used spicetools before. 

On 9/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, JustinCredible81 said:

According to the Demulshooter page there's no test mode, there's not even a test mode button option in Jconfig. Service button didn't work either. Yes it's on dinput. 

Nevermind tried it again and it did enter coins and it's working, Demulshooter even closed when the game closed so all is well. Thanks 

No problem, you are welcome...I was going to send you a JConfig configuration I did for you :) 

Apologies but the other person started it trying to demand thanks out of me. Moving on.... 

Does anyone know why King of FIghters XII and XIII give me a white screen? They're both working in the compatibility list. 

Thanks in advance! 

Others that work good for arcade

3 on 3 NHL Arcade

Astro tripper

Blast Factor

Choplifter HD

Marvel ultimate alliance

Metal Slug X, 2, 3

Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

NFL Blitz

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2

Pure

Shank 2

Shatter

Sky Force Anniversary

Super Stardust HD

Wipeout HD

Modifié par fwlr

8 hours ago, fwlr said:

Others that work good for arcade

3 on 3 NHL Arcade

Astro tripper

Blast Factor

Choplifter HD

Marvel ultimate alliance

Metal Slug X, 2, 3

Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

NFL Blitz

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2

Pure

Shank 2

Shatter

Sky Force Anniversary

Super Stardust HD

Wipeout HD

Those Motorstorm games work? They don't show as working on the compatibility list but just that you can get ingame. Same for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, and only Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 works. Not every PS3 game works on rcps3. 

IxAz7kE.png