Aller au contenu

[PS3-PC] RPCS3 : Les "bons" jeux type arcade parfaitement "jouables"

Houb

Messages recommandés

• 3 semaines après...

too bad that,when i try to play light gun games on rpcs3 it doesnt work right with a wiimote...the cursor go crazy, evenn with the psmove config (which doesnt work very good for me, some games, like time crisis 4, just freeze when i try it)

Modifié par llll55

10 hours ago, llll55 said:

too bad that,when i try to play light gun games on rpcs3 it doesnt work right with a wiimote...the cursor go crazy, evenn with the psmove config (which doesnt work very good for me, some games, like time crisis 4, just freeze when i try it)

This is sad I am already planning to get mayflash bars + wii motes for Light gun games. I hope the developers look into this.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, ark216 said:

Guys do logitech racing wheels like the G29 or 920 work on RPCS3?

I don't know about the two listed above but the Logitech Driving Force GT  works great. I use in conjunction with X360CE. Makes Sonic Racing Transformed great with the wheel. 

• 2 semaines après...

J'ai terminé Time Crisis 4, il fonctionne parfaitement avec ma version [RPCS3 0.0.6] !!! J'ai pas aimé la dernière version car certains jeux passent moins bien (même si elle permet de jouer à God of War 3). Un autre jeux d'Arcade que je conseille sur RPCS3 c'est Crazy Taxi, il fonctionne du tonnerre en Vulkan. C'est la version la plus proche de l'Arcade en 1080p je trouve, les graphismes sont meilleurs qu'avec un emu Dreamcast (Demul).

Il faut configurer SPU Decoder sur ASMJIT Recompiler (Faster) et dans Additional Settings il faut cocher Disable Vertex Cache afin que les menus de selection apparaissent correctement. Crazy Taxi est un super jeu d'Arcade indémodable !!!

Le 3.4.2020 à 7:35 PM, tryphoxxx a dit :

Hello IIII55, yes i've finished Time Crisis 4 with RPCS3 0.0.3. It's fully working (any little freezes sometimes but there is nothing bothering) B)

cool, thank you.

on my i5 6600 its not playable... like 10 fps for me lol. will wait for ryzen 4 or 5 cpus and will upgrade in the next 2 years.

1 hour ago, 02819ken said:

Anyone has good link for Ridge Racer 7? Tried many sites as well as the site listed many times here, but just password protected rars and lots of link shortening  ad sites

Google downloadgamesps3. That is what I use.

Le 04/04/2020 à 22:17, llll55 a dit :

cool, thank you.

on my i5 6600 its not playable... like 10 fps for me lol. will wait for ryzen 4 or 5 cpus and will upgrade in the next 2 years.

I'm playing with an old i7 4790K (4,4GHz OC) and a MSI GTX 1070 Ti. You need a i7, not the latest but fifth or sixth-generation at least... Ryzen 5 3600 it's good too and not very expensive B)

Il 4/4/2020 Alle 22:17, llll55 ha scritto:

cool, thank you.

3 minuti fa, tryphoxxx ha scritto:

I'm playing with an old i7 4790K (4,4GHz OC) and a MSI GTX 1070 Ti. You need a i7, not the latest but fifth or sixth-generation at least... Ryzen 5 3600 it's good too and not very expensive B)

I'm playing it using an i7 4790k and a GTX 770 2 gb oc + 16 Gb RAM.

It runs decently but it needs settings like write color buffers checked to avoid white fog and flash light ( a strange things that happens also in v2 and v3 on pcsx2, maybe a Namco thing? LoL ).

It's a bit weird you got 10 fps with your CPU.

Check better your settings and your os configuration.

CHEERs

Il y a 14 heures, nohero a dit :

I'm playing it using an i7 4790k and a GTX 770 2 gb oc + 16 Gb RAM.

It runs decently but it needs settings like write color buffers checked to avoid white fog and flash light ( a strange things that happens also in v2 and v3 on pcsx2, maybe a Namco thing? LoL ).

It's a bit weird you got 10 fps with your CPU.

Check better your settings and your os configuration.

CHEERs

thanks man...yes, this emulator works far better with 8 cores and high level cpus. at least those levels of cpus will be very affordable in the next 2 years:)

Invité trouby
On 11/02/2018 at 11:58 AM, Houb said:

The idea is to put here the games type "arcade" which are PERFECTLY playable with RPCS3 and a current correct PC (good processor).

Ideally, games that have not been ported to PC or that offer something more  ;)

If everyone posts those they have tested and which they can play perfectly as well as the necessary settings it will make a good little base :)

Latest version of RPCS3: https://rpcs3.net/download

Unless otherwise stated the basic config is this:

RPCS3.jpg

ResolutionScale150% and AFx16 are optional but the rendering is more beautiful with and it does not change anything to the perfs

SPU Decoder: LLVM Recompiler (experimental) can often improve performance

Official compatibility list: https://rpcs3.net/compatibility

Personal compatibility list for Arcade games:

Perfectly working games (without any special setting):

1942: Joint Strike (NPUB30024)
After Burner Climax (NPEB00175)

Aquapazza (NPUB31336)

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (NPUB30131)

Dark Awake (NPJB00076)

Dragon's Crown (NPEB01836)

Galaga Legions DX (NPEB00333)

Hard Corps Uprising (NPUB30096)
Moon Driver (NPUB30345)

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (NPUB30594)

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition (NPEB00650)

Phantom Breaker: Extra (BLJM61098)

Raystorm HD (NPJB00034)

Rush'n Attack: Ex-Patriot (NPEB00299)

Resogun (NPEA00433)

Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype (NPUB30105)
Sonic the Fighters (NPUB30927)
SoulCalibur II HD Online (NPUB31366)
Space Invaders Infiny Gene (PUB30305)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (NPEB00036)

Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online (NPUB30009)

Tekken 6 (BLES00635)

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (NPEB00149)

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (NPEB00913)

Perfectly working games with a quite powerfull processor (better than my i7-3770K):

Bomberman Ultra (NPEB00076)

Ridge Racer 7 (BCES00009)

SoulCalibur IV (BLES00296)

The House of The Deads 4 (NPUB30603)  (Powerful CPU needed)

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 (NPUB30021)

Perfectly working games needing special settings: Deadstorm Pirates (NPEB00409)=>Write Color Buffer&SPU Decoder: LLVM Recompiler&SPU Block Size: Mega

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (BLJM61322) => Anisotropic Filter AUTO

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (BLES01986) => Audio: Buffering Disable or Audio Buffer Duration: 20ms

Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra (BLJM61060) => Anisotropic Filter AUTO & Resolution Scale 100%  (Pbm: Intro crash)

Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen (BLJM60255) => Anisotropic Filter AUTO  ("NuroEbootFixer")

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (BLUS31469) => Anisotropic Filter AUTO Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game (NPEB00258) => Disable Vertex Cache

Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day (BLES02007) => PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)

SoulCalibur V (BLES01250) => Write Color Buffer & Resolution Scale 100% (or Resolution Scale 300% & Resolution Scale Threshold 144x144 ) (Powerful CPU needed)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (NPEB01140) => Write Color Buffer

The King of Fighters XII (BLES00610) => Resolution Scale 100%  (Pbm: Videos are broken)

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (BLES01752) => Disable Vertex Cache

Now it's your turn to play !!  :very-good:

Houb

i like your thinking on this difficult and often underwhelming emulator. But i have found this emu good to use , where as the PCSX2 is bugger to use. having to change a heap of shit all the time 

Modifié par trouby

Le 9.4.2020 à 21:33, 02819ken a dit :
Le 9.4.2020 à 07:48, 02819ken a dit :

Tried this site but Half of the links goes to ad sites that dont produce or reveal the links and the other is legit mega links

this is a great site i use...just need to register for free. it has games for all consoles, and very fast torrents:)

https://rutracker.net/forum/index.php

On 26/04/2020 at 8:34 PM, mikegyver said:

Vous pouvez rayer "rush'n'attack" de la liste des jeux "Perfectly". Y'a un bon gros ecran blanc au demarrage du jeu, j'ai le bon set, et j'ai bien fait la manip du .edat, mais ca veux pas.

Salut Mikegyver , ca march chez moi en opengl sans bidouillage  a+

Base Profile Screenshot 2020.05.01 - 02.36.55.08.png

• 4 semaines après...
  • 4 mois après...

here is a cool script for AHK, for running ps3 game in rpcs3 with its own custom config..i use it for light gun games when i want to launch the game with its own psmove settings.

just change to your paths...

run, c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe --config C:\RPCS3\config\custom_configs\config_BLUS30528.yml
c:\ps3\RazingStorm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self

Modifié par llll55

7 ore fa, llll55 ha scritto:

here is a cool script for AHK, for running ps3 game in rpcs3 with its own custom config..i use it for light gun games when i want to launch the game with its own psmove settings.

just change to your paths...

run, c:\RPCS3\rpcs3.exe --config C:\RPCS3\config\custom_configs\config_BLUS30528.yml
c:\ps3\RazingStorm\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\razingstorm.self

Nice one!

I modified Time Crisis Razing Storm game.

I found a PAL version and I removed completely TC 4 and DP from it because I have already them in separate versions.

So when I launch Razing Storm I can play only Razing Storm :)

Long live LB!

CHEERs

Il y a 1 heure, nohero a dit :

I found a PAL version and I removed completely TC 4 and DP from it because I have already them in separate versions.

Just a question. Can we play to Time Crisis with the mouse on this emulator. I don't think so...

Il y a 2 heures, Safur a dit :

Just a question. Can we play to Time Crisis with the mouse on this emulator. I don't think so...

sure you can...i play it with a mouse and also with dolphin bar + wiimote. you need to config it to psmove in i/o settings . for more info and script how to do it, look here: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

Modifié par llll55

Il y a 4 heures, nohero a dit :

Nice one!

Long live LB!

CHEERs

for me the self boot doesnt work lol. it always bring me to the main screen of choosing which of the 3 games i want to play. maybe i need to try another iso.

2 minuti fa, llll55 ha scritto:

for me the self boot doesnt work lol. it always bring me to the main screen of choosing which of the 3 games i want to play. maybe i need to try another iso.

It was the same here with a PAL version.

Booting from the specific self didn't work, black screen.

Then I decided to keep only RS removing tte other 2 as I said in the previous comment.

il y a 14 minutes, nohero a dit :

It was the same here with a PAL version.

Booting from the specific self didn't work, black screen.

Then I decided to keep only RS removing tte other 2 as I said in the previous comment.

In the link here....http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

people manage to self boot even time crisis 4 and deadstorm pirates.

i wonder why to them it works. i did exactly the same as them.