Aller au contenu

[Emu] Yuzu : Premier émulateur de Nintendo Switch sur PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Tried it with ryujinx and for me the performance is all over the place (slightly better performance in performance mode) even on my i7 8700. The  most annoying thing is the "floaty" cursor which makes it almost very difficult to play.I hope someone can find a way to play this with Wii motes.

On 4/10/2022 at 3:18 AM, ark216 said:

@ginzu is there a way to play this with Wii notes?

no, unfortunately, mouses coordinates are not well taken into account when playing with lightguns and wiimotes.

I succeeded in configuring the axis of the wiimote using lichtknarre with the vjoy plugin but this game use relative coordinates which are not what we want to play with any lightguns that are using absolute coordinates.....

Otherwise, you can play it with a joypad.

• Team
il y a 16 minutes, ginzu a dit :

Otherwise, you can play it with a joypad.

never, I'm not crazy to play a lightgun game with a controller xD

18 hours ago, WildWolf said:

👍😄

Il y a 18 heures, WildWolf a dit :

Then i'm crazy 😛

• 1 mois après...
  • Team

When emulation and Reshade sublimate mario kart 8 deluxe. Beyond the graphic detail in ULTRA, it's without words...

Here is a video from me with Reshade and MK8 Deluxe on YUZU, Speechless :)

Quand l'émulation et Reshade subliment mario kart 8 deluxe. Au delà du détail graphique en ULTRA, c'est sans mots...

Voici une vidéo de mon crue  avec MK8 Deluxe, Reshade sur YUZU, c'est sans mots :)

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, maximus69 a dit :

très beau , tu as aussi une très bonne configuration .Penses -tu qu'avec un ryzen 5 2600 et une GTX 1060 6gb et 16 go de ram je peux arriver à un bon résultat?

merci

oui je pense que ca sera du 60 fps constant yuzu n'est pas très gourmand en résolution 2x, avec ma 2eme config qui a une 1080 ti idem ca passe creme sans broncher !

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team
il y a une heure, maximus69 a dit :

je pense qu'il faut bien le paramétrer , je vais regarder les différents  tuto...tu parles de résolution 2X? tu fais référence à quoi? merci

image.png

• Team
il y a 4 minutes, maximus69 a dit :

merci , donc éviter d'augmenter la valeur de ce paramètre à moins d'avoir une grosse configuration..?

bah oui c'est logique, plus tu augmentes en résolution plus les performances baissent...

• 3 semaines après...

Hey, so I've previously managed to get Rujinx working without issue on my aging PC, but stuff runs a bit on the slow side on it (like 10fps in Cruis'N Blast), as I'd expect it to.

I decided to give Yuzu a try, just on the off chance I could get a little bit of better performance out it, but every single game I try on it crashes at startup. It gets to the launching screen, then 'Yuzu.exe has stopped working'. I've tried playing around with multiple different graphics and sound config settings, but it's always the same result. My PC's old:

Intel core i5-2310 @2.90GHz - 8 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 - 2 GB
Windows 7 Home Premium

but I thiiink I just about meet the minimum requirements.

According to Steam I'm running OpenGL 4.6. I've got the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 installed. I've tweaked the NVIDIA control panel for maximum performance. a bit of Googling hasn't provided any answers (only that it seems a lot of other people have had this issue too). Has anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it? Anyone got any suggestions for a fix even if you haven't?

image.png.52da92409461ec5f07a76d21352487d2.png

• Team
il y a 15 minutes, drewjbs a dit :

Anyone get TMNT Shredders Revenge to work with the latest Yuzu 1054? Crashes and closes completely right after the launching bar.

why ???? pc version is up !

5 hours ago, WildWolf said:

why ???? pc version is up !

Wanted to put the game on an a 4 player arcade cab, which we should be able to map 4 joysticks for co-op play. Don't think can be done with PC version, I tried x360ce controller emulator with no success. 

56 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

The impression I have is that this emulator is getting worse with each version released. Games that used to boot, now closes the emulator even before the game opens, some games now don't even appear on the list, the thing is getting ugly.

Haven't been testing much lately but that doesn't sound good! Maybe time to try ryujinx more. 

Modifié par drewjbs

10 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

Haven't been testing much lately but that doesn't sound good! Maybe time to try ryujinx more. 

I will only use Ryujinx when Vulkan is fully deployed. I have an AMD video card, without Vulkan that is a nightmare.

Modifié par xtremebuga

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, drewjbs a dit :

Wanted to put the game on an a 4 player arcade cab, which we should be able to map 4 joysticks for co-op play. Don't think can be done with PC version, I tried x360ce controller emulator with no success.

hmmm You can play on PC with 6 player controllers in local / internet lol... whatever...

Be patient with Yuzu or time to use Ryujinx, I'm goin to download Switch version to see it works on emulators...

Modifié par WildWolf

• 4 semaines après...

il passe sur yuzu

• 1 mois après...
Le 11/06/2022 à 22:12, MrThunderwing a dit :

Hey, so I've previously managed to get Rujinx working without issue on my aging PC, but stuff runs a bit on the slow side on it (like 10fps in Cruis'N Blast), as I'd expect it to.

I decided to give Yuzu a try, just on the off chance I could get a little bit of better performance out it, but every single game I try on it crashes at startup. It gets to the launching screen, then 'Yuzu.exe has stopped working'. I've tried playing around with multiple different graphics and sound config settings, but it's always the same result. My PC's old:

Intel core i5-2310 @2.90GHz - 8 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 - 2 GB
Windows 7 Home Premium

but I thiiink I just about meet the minimum requirements.

According to Steam I'm running OpenGL 4.6. I've got the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 installed. I've tweaked the NVIDIA control panel for maximum performance. a bit of Googling hasn't provided any answers (only that it seems a lot of other people have had this issue too). Has anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it? Anyone got any suggestions for a fix even if you haven't?

image.png.52da92409461ec5f07a76d21352487d2.png

Dans yuzu pour que ça ne rame pas avec les cpu old school il faut désactiver le jeu d'instructions FMA dans parametres cpu

5 hours ago, blache said:

Dans yuzu pour que ça ne rame pas avec les cpu old school il faut désactiver le jeu d'instructions FMA dans parametres cpu

My dude! You are an absolute legend! That fixed it for me. Merci Beaucoup! There's a little bit of improved performance for me using Yuzu rather the Ryujinx, so this was definitely worth it. Crusi'N Blast still only runs at about 12fps, but Sega Ages Virtua Racing runs proper fullspeed 60fps now (on Ryujinx it was about 50fps, which looked decent enough speed-wise, but it was enough of a speed drop to completely mangle the audio). Très formidable!

Il y a 11 heures, maximus69 a dit :

WildWolf salutations ! , j'ai du mal à connaitre la différence entre la version  early access et la version normal de yuzu...kkun peut t-il m'éclairer? merci

La version Early Acess inclus les toutes dernières mises a jour et fonctionnalités l'émulateur (dont certaines sont en "work in progress"), c'est la version "en developpement constant" la version mainstream est plus comparable a une version "stable", elle est moins avancé en terme de fonctionnalités et de codes mais généralement elle est compilé avec des mises a jour testées et éprouvées mais du coup possède des fonctionnalité moins avancé généralement que la EA.

• 1 mois après...