Aller au contenu

[Emu] Yuzu : Premier émulateur de Nintendo Switch sur PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Why do some people get so upset when others try to emulate games? The worst thing is that they are the same users who are part of this forum about dumped Arcade games, and that they certainly downloaded all the games that were made available here. I want to say some things to these people and send them to certain places, more out of respect for the forum and other members, I'll stop here.

hace 2 horas, vinny5023 dijo:

Why do some people get so upset when others try to emulate games? The worst thing is that they are the same users who are part of this forum about dumped Arcade games, and that they certainly downloaded all the games that were made available here. I want to say some things to these people and send them to certain places, more out of respect for the forum and other members, I'll stop here.

completely agree with you

8 hours ago, vinny5023 said:

Yeah, perhaps there's a level of hypocrisy on my part to get upset seeing Streets of Rage 4 being emulated when I've certainly reaped the benefits of this site for it's arcade content. But in my mind there's a big difference between downloading a 5-10 year old arcade game that would be impossible to play at home otherwise Vs downloading a game for a home system that is currently viable and easy to buy on PC or console.

Again, not denying the hypocrisy, I was on this very thread asking about Cruis N blast a  few pages back, which is a current Switch exclusive game. In my brain though I justify it as Nintendo are a big multi-million dollar organisation that can take the hit, plus they fucked people over years back on YouTube with all their scummy monestization practices and haven't exactly endeared themselves to gamers by going after sites like Emuparadise, so fuck them. Lizardcube, who make SOR4, are a tiny independent studio who need support and I want to see them thrive as they've made some quality games.

Anyway, not trying to get in an argument. You asked a question, this is the answer.

Modifié par MrThunderwing

JUST CHIMING IN- part of my emulation interest comes from seeing if it can be emulated, cos most of the time pc version is best anyway.  streets of rage 4 is such a small game i have it on pc. i hadn't bothered to keep the emulated version now since i learned for myself it emulate fine. 

hace 8 horas, Cool Coyote dijo:

how do u start a game? i selected a team manU aND THEN WHAT?  nothing happens

You have to create a profile and load it and it already gives you the option to start the game ... it also drove me crazy how to start the game ...

8 hours ago, Curru said:

You have to create a profile and load it and it already gives you the option to start the game ... it also drove me crazy how to start the game ...

lol  i did start a profile. i mean i get into drills and shit, but no game. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE EMULATION FOR RYUJINX IS MISSING GRAPHICS  SHADOW OF BALL  GROUND MISSING PARTS LINES  ETC...  

hace 6 horas, Cool Coyote dijo:

lol  i did start a profile. i mean i get into drills and shit, but no game. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE EMULATION FOR RYUJINX IS MISSING GRAPHICS  SHADOW OF BALL  GROUND MISSING PARTS LINES  ETC...  

in emulator options set the precision level to extreme (very slow) and the graphics will improve.

You have to complete almost the time of doing the exercises so that the game allows you to start the game, it will appear on the screen that you press the corresponding button

2 hours ago, Curru said:

in emulator options set the precision level to extreme (very slow) and the graphics will improve.

You have to complete almost the time of doing the exercises so that the game allows you to start the game, it will appear on the screen that you press the corresponding button

oh  i see. 😅

1 ora fa, DarkVoid666 ha scritto:

I think you have to use opengl instead of vulcan in the graphic settings in RYUJINX

Bit in my Ryujinx does not exist this option and i cannot change

Modifié par Rex2573

Am 26.9.2021 um 04:21 schrieb xtremebuga:

Just use OpenGL.

I was basically just repeating this answer,
And now, i saw it was also you asking this question before, silly me :timide:

Although i don't have this option either in my RYUJINX, but there are beta versions or so that have this option.
So i thought you might have this option, but obviously not.

I never had the problem with invisible cars.
Dunno, if it is because, i've specified, in the NVIDIA Control Panel 3D Settings for the RYUJINX .exe, my GTX 1070 TI as OpenGL Rendering GPU.
But this is just a wild guess, i'm no expert in such things, the graphic settings in RYUJINX are basically default (enable shader cache on) , not much options anyways and the only things i really changed were in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
So if that doesn't do any good, then you might wanna try your luck with google.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

12 hours ago, DarkVoid666 said:

I was basically just repeating this answer,
And now, i saw it was also you asking this question before, silly me :timide:

Although i don't have this option either in my RYUJINX, but there are beta versions or so that have this option.
So i thought you might have this option, but obviously not.

I never had the problem with invisible cars.
Dunno, if it is because, i've specified, in the NVIDIA Control Panel 3D Settings for the RYUJINX .exe, my GTX 1070 TI as OpenGL Rendering GPU.
But this is just a wild guess, i'm no expert in such things, the graphic settings in RYUJINX are basically default (enable shader cache on) , not much options anyways and the only things i really changed were in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
So if that doesn't do any good, then you might wanna try your luck with google.

but im using normal ryujinx and it plays fine. im not using open gl

3 ore fa, DarkVoid666 ha scritto:

LOL Thanx for clearing that up.:)

But i don't have that problem either, i can see them, so i don't know what the problem could be.:gene:

where i can adjust my nvidia setting my friend...i don t understand excuse me

See that your mouse cursor is over the desktop, click the right button and choose nvidia control panel in the pop up menu.

Ok for this i know...i mean what in this panel i must change myfriend..u don t find opengl sector

Modifié par Rex2573

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Rex2573:

Ok for this i know...i mean what in this panel i must change myfriend..u don t find opengl sector

When you've opened the Nvidia Control Panel, go to manage 3D settings.
Then you have a window on the right side with two tabs above it, Global Settings and Program Settings.

Click the Progtam Settimgs tab, then where it says Selct a program to customize, click on the tab below, in that fold out window, you'll see a list of all your programs exe.

Now look in that list for the Ryujinx exe, if it is not in the list, you'll have to add it manually. Then go to add and specify where the exe is located.
Select Ruyjunx exe now, then you'll see all the settings for it in the window below.

Scroll down to OpenGL rendering GPU, select your GFX Card and save it, that's it.
Dunno if that will fix your problem, though.:gene:

And one thing i wanted to ask.
You are playing the game in original resolution or with a higher resolution?
Sometimes changing the original resolution of a game can cause such things.
Happened to me with MK DX in teknoparrot, using a higher resolution made some pics invisible in the game.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

When you've opened the Nvidia Control Panel, go to manage 3D settings.
Then you have a window on the right side with two tabs above it, Global Settings and Program Settings.

Click the Progtam Settimgs tab, then where it says Selct a program to customize, click on the tab below, in that fold out window, you'll see a list of all your programs exe.

Now look in that list for the Ryujinx exe, if it is not in the list, you'll have to add it manually. Then go to add and specify where the exe is located.
Select Ruyjunx exe now, then you'll see all the settings for it in the window below.

Scroll down to OpenGL rendering GPU, select your GFX Card and save it, that's it.
Dunno if that will fix your problem, though.:gene:

And one thing i wanted to ask.
You are playing the game in original resolution or with a higher resolution?
Sometimes changing the original resolution of a game can cause such things.
Happened to me with MK DX in teknoparrot, using a higher resolution made some pics invisible in the game.

you are very kind with me my friend...i have followed closely every your instruction but nothingh to do...also in native resolution but nothingh...maybe a issue due to official ryujnx

4 minuti fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

you are very kind with me my friend...i have followed closely every your instruction but nothingh to do...also in native resolution but nothingh...maybe a issue due to official ryujnx...as you seen from variuos videos

Ah, they still remain blackened although they are unlocked, weird, never had that problem.
Well, as long you can fully play the game, it is just a minor problem, i would say, maybe a future ryujinx update will fix it at some point.

But excuse me...what kind of Ryujnx you use my friend?

• 1 mois après...
Le 01/12/2021 à 00:41, WildWolf a dit :

Finalement grosse déception pour ce jeu que j'attendais beaucoup. J'attendais peut trop un remake HD de la version de Konami de 1992 alors que on en est loin très loin.

Quand on vois les années qui sépare ces 2 versions tu te rend compte que la version arcadd Konami avait pour l'époque vraiment sorti un jeu fantastic. 

La version du jeu de 2021 est beau mais plat à la longue des niveaux on s'emmerde vraiment... Dommage

Modifié par soso92

37 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Finally big disappointment for this game that I expected a lot. I expected too much an HD remake of the Konami version of 1992 when we are far very far from it.

When you see the years between these 2 versions you realize that the Arcadd Konami version had for the time really released a fantastic game. 

The 2021 version of the game is beautiful but flat in the long run, we really get bored ... Too bad

ah yes im trying it now,(yes its a bit boring after 30 min) i guess u will be proved right. it suffers like the ninja turtle game remake, looks great THE ANIMATION IS BEAUTIFUL but repetitive 

this game..                                                                          

Beats this remake ;;

Modifié par Cool Coyote