Aller au contenu

[Emu] Yuzu : Premier émulateur de Nintendo Switch sur PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

3 hours ago, WildWolf said:

no supporting at the moment. Ask to @Boomslangnz to add this game with FFB Plugin !!!!!!!!! it would be so niiice to have this features on Yuzu and Ryujinx with my G27 :)

Problem would be it would only be possible on specific version of emulator so wouldnt work on any updated versions etc

• Team
il y a 2 minutes, Boomslangnz a dit :

Problem would be it would only be possible on specific version of emulator so wouldnt work on any updated versions etc

the best you can do is to wait a good version of yuzu or ryujinx for playin this game without any bug. When this version will come, I will call you :)

En 20/9/2021 a las 17:02, WildWolf dijo:

Granted ! you can download

Hi, can you explain me how to use your Cruisin Blast save with all unlocked ? I run the game in Yuzu but when I use your save instead of mine, nothing happens.

Is it a matter of region of the game ? I am missing something and have to make any change in Yuzu settings ?

The link of my save is in the description of my video

- All races with gold cups in easy, normal, hard and extreme mode

- All keys recovered

- All véhicules unlocked

Everything is unlocked there are just vehicles to be put to the maximum.

Modifié par soso92

24 minutes ago, ark216 said:

The crashes too often on the splash scree. Has only worked twice on around 20 tries. Any fix for the crashes?

You're either using the wrong version (see WildWolf's save video on the previous page and read the description) or your computer can't handle it.

Modifié par JustinCredible81

8 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

You're either using the wrong version (see WildWolf's save video on the previous page and read the description) or your computer can't handle it.

My PC specs are as follows:

i7 8700/RTX 2070/16 GB RAM.

So I guess PC specs shouldn't be an issue. By version do you mean the emulator version or the game version? My settings are almost on par with with the ones stated in Wild Wolf's video (though I will recheck and test again).

hace 19 horas, soso92 dijo:

The link of my save is in the description of my video

- All races with gold cups in easy, normal, hard and extreme mode

- All keys recovered

- All véhicules unlocked

Everything is unlocked there are just vehicles to be put to the maximum.

Thanks for the save ! But, does it work with any region ? 

I mean, you got the game in french language. I have the english version. Do I have to change the language or the region in Yuzu emulator ?

Please let me know.

il y a 24 minutes, customizer2 a dit :

Thanks for the save ! But, does it work with any region ? 

I mean, you got the game in french language. I have the english version. Do I have to change the language or the region in Yuzu emulator ?

Please let me know.

I don't know if it working with all région you need to try. 

Yes I got the French language only

Il y a 2 heures, Rex2573 a dit :

thanks for your save but does nt work on official ryunx

Yes work only in yuzu

• Team

j'ai essayé de jouer avec mon volant G27 tout marche excepté l'axe  pour tourner a gauche et a droite avec le volant quelqu'un à une solution ou a réussi a jouer avec un volant ?

• Team
il y a 2 minutes, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Save works on  Ryujinx LDN 2.3.

yes :) and no crash on Ryujinx LDN 2.3, the only bug is the resolution scaler, when you go beyond 1080p you have some red textures, so use Ryujinx LDN 2.3 720/1080p .

Modifié par WildWolf

37 minuti fa, xtremebuga ha scritto:

but are original saves of switch...because the yuzu and ryunx have graphic bugs on cars selection screen and the vehicles are not visibles...instead in your photo vehicles are visibles..why

On 9/25/2021 at 1:12 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

Emulator version, read his description in the video again it tells you. You need Ryujinx LDN 2.3, that is not the latest Ryujinx you need to find it by searching for it. 

Thanks it works! However i am getting graphics glitches in the car select screen, is there a fix? One user suggested to select "Open GL" in the Ryujinx Graphics settings, but i could not find the option.

6 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

you are amazing and kind..thanks a lot

i tried both open gl that vulkan my friend but the game gives me always the same issue in selection cars screen.... the vehicles are not visibles

so iv been testing  a few games on ryujinx many successful. 1 of them is super mario all stars, I got a save for the game and all games work except for mario 64, this still crashes. 

sunshine works tho the laggyest of the lot very slow, unplayable really, but it works(collecting cache seems im the only 1 who is doing it as no cache is found on emusak, the easiest game is mario galaxy this plays fairly well tho slow it is getting faster due to cache buildup/ this 'super mario all stars' is the one iv been keeping an eye on cos its interesting to see how the graphics are changed , since 'switch' gears up graphics on older games mainly recent titles like DK country etc.. 

Capture.JPG

7 hours ago, Curru said:

hello I need help, I don't know how to configure street of rage 4 to solve inverted screen, I have an amd rx 580, vulkan and opengl the same problem in yuzu

IMG_20210930_225217.png

yeah turn ya gpu tweak off or any type of fps pc thing, i have the same thing happen on ryujinx and asterix and obelix game , 2nd  i used un docked mode to fix it 

PAGE 14 OF THIS POST

hace 4 horas, Cool Coyote dijo:

yeah turn ya gpu tweak off or any type of fps pc thing, i have the same thing happen on ryujinx and asterix and obelix game , 2nd  i used un docked mode to fix it 

PAGE 14 OF THIS POST

ok thanks, I'll do the test with the other emulator when I have time, thanks.

hace 12 horas, Cool Coyote dijo:

PAGE 14 OF THIS POST

thanks it works perfectly with ryujinx, a game similar to this works well in yuzu and ryujinx, Mayhem Brawler https://youtu.be/d4WHHFWbHAI

ryujinx_capture_2021-10-01_18-14-17.png

10 hours ago, Curru said:

thanks it works perfectly with ryujinx, a game similar to this works well in yuzu and ryujinx, Mayhem Brawler https://youtu.be/d4WHHFWbHAI

ryujinx_capture_2021-10-01_18-14-17.png

ha sweet thx for reply to let me know 😎

On 30/09/2021 at 10:04 PM, Curru said:

hello I need help, I don't know how to configure street of rage 4 to solve inverted screen, I have an amd rx 580, vulkan and opengl the same problem in yuzu

IMG_20210930_225217.png

This game isn't a Nintendo exclusive that you need Switch emulation for! You should buy the proper version for your PC and support the developers.

hace 1 hora, MrThunderwing dijo:

This game isn't a Nintendo exclusive that you need Switch emulation for! You should buy the proper version for your PC and support the developers.

I already have the pc version, I bought it a long time ago ... each one plays whatever he wants as he wants without giving explanations ...