[Emu] Yuzu : Premier Ă©mulateur de Nintendo Switch sur PC

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• Team
il y a 15 minutes, spacecak a dit :

Yo,

apparement ça marche sur ryujinx :

Bonne journée les gars

biensur que ca marche, je l'ai confirmé en haut :) sous ryjinx ca marche nickel. Par contre ca reste moyen comme type de jeu, rien de transcendant, tu y joues 30 min et tu passes à autre chose...par contre la version arcade m'intéresse beaucoup plus :)

Modifié par WildWolf

il y a 17 minutes, eljose a dit :

Which are the differences :D between this version for Switch and the Arcade version ?

look here and you know

16 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I found it but it's two "1fichier" files. Unless you're premium will have to download 1 then wait 30 minutes I think to download the other that time limit is using jdownloader could be longer using a browser or other, or you could use for example a chrome extension vpn to switch IPs and get the other instantly.

https://1fichier.com/?2gpubyj1axg7vqry3ejn

https://1fichier.com/?jxrxk6kkspzobmi6zwhm

Edit: Here's a better one that's only 1 link so you can download the entire game instantly  https://1fichier.com/?txnq5fa7oaqh8z05hacy&af=3536903

Seems to usually crash for me on the 2nd loading screen at the beginning using Ryujinx latest. it could be that my laptop is only a decent computer 1650 GTX 16 GB Ram i5-9300H and not the latest and the greatest computer, but sometimes it works maybe 2 times out of 5 it works or 1 time out of 5.  It seems it either crashes where I said or works pretty much fine which is weird. 

Tried Yuzu wouldn't work at all. 

Thanks for sharing this mate. I've never bothered trying Switch emulation, but think I'm going to give it a try now to give this a go. Don't suppose you've also got a link for Sega Ages Virtua Racing on the Switch too by any chance.

Il y a 2 heures, MrThunderwing a dit :

Thanks for sharing this mate. I've never bothered trying Switch emulation, but think I'm going to give it a try now to give this a go. Don't suppose you've also got a link for Sega Ages Virtua Racing on the Switch too by any chance.

Hey MrThunderwing !

Save some time and try ryujinx over yuzu, better overall experience in my opinion...

Here you go :

SEGA AGES Virtua Racing Switch NSP XCI | nsw2u.xyz

Modifié par Tremolux

52 minutes ago, Tremolux said:

Hey MrThunderwing !

Save some time and try ryujinx over yuzu, better overall experience in my opinion...

Here you go :

SEGA AGES Virtua Racing Switch NSP XCI | nsw2u.xyz

Thanks dude, I went ahead and downloaded Ryujinx pretty much as soon as I'd finished leaving my previous comment. Thank you very much for the link, but I actually found one on my own pretty much straight after leaving this site.

My PC's getting on for 10 years old now, so probably isn't the best hardware for Switch emulation, although Virtua Racing ran full speed (until I started doing some video capture). Weirdly though, despite VR running well, Switch Sega AGES Outrun is quite laggy, which doesn't really make sense to me, being the older and simpler game. I'm having the same issue as Justin though with Crus 'n. with the game crashing on the second title screen. Oh well, I'm not super fussed about playing it, but would've been nice to play another arcade racer.

il y a 3 minutes, MrThunderwing a dit :

Thanks dude, I went ahead and downloaded Ryujinx pretty much as soon as I'd finished leaving my previous comment. Thank you very much for the link, but I actually found one on my own pretty much straight after leaving this site.

My PC's getting on for 10 years old now, so probably isn't the best hardware for Switch emulation, although Virtua Racing ran full speed (until I started doing some video capture). Weirdly though, despite VR running well, Switch Sega AGES Outrun is quite laggy, which doesn't really make sense to me, being the older and simpler game. I'm having the same issue as Justin though with Crus 'n. with the game crashing on the second title screen. Oh well, I'm not super fussed about playing it, but would've been nice to play another arcade racer.

You're very welcome :) 

Love your YT channel btw !

It crashed for me on title screen once but not anymore, that's really weird...maybe you should try to tweak some settings (there are not many, I agree) and maybe in the end you will manage to play the game which is really fun :very-good:

il y a 3 minutes, MrThunderwing a dit :

Thanks man, appreciate the compliment!

I know you're on the supermodel forum too, I've read one of your posts about Le Mans 24 recently !

You should try Horizon Chase Turbo, maybe your aging pc could handle it and I'm pretty sure you'll love it :very-good:

https://uptobox.com/kxzj8vftv7sg

Finally got Cruis 'n Blast working. I'd made a few tweaks to the Ryujinx settings, which didn't seem to make any difference and the game still crashed the first couple of times I tried loading it and then on about tmy 3rd try at loading it up, it just... worked. Cruis 'n Blast actually runs not to terribly on my aging system. the frame rate's a bit janky, but there's no audio lag and the game feels like it's actually playing at the right speed, despite the wonky frame rate. The game is helluva fun. I wish Raw Thrills would actually port it to some additional systems (i.e PS4 or PC) so I can legit buy it, show the developers some support, enjoy the game full speed and not be reliant on an emulator.

Ryujinx performance is kind of odd. I've been playing Sega AGES Outrun on it, and quite often the game starts out full speed and then after about 2 stages the frame rate suddenly drops and the audio sounds like a cat being strangled. Conventional wisdom would dictate that my system is probably getting overheated and hence performance is dropping, but I can usually tell when that's happening as the fans in my PC suddenly start sounding like a 747 taking off and that ain't happening here. Really odd. My experience with emulators is that a game will either play full speed or it doesn't (unless some background process kicks in and hogs your CPU). Weird that it seems to work OK for a bit and then fucks up...

il y a une heure, MrThunderwing a dit :

Finally got Cruis 'n Blast working. I'd made a few tweaks to the Ryujinx settings, which didn't seem to make any difference and the game still crashed the first couple of times I tried loading it and then on about tmy 3rd try at loading it up, it just... worked. Cruis 'n Blast actually runs not to terribly on my aging system. the frame rate's a bit janky, but there's no audio lag and the game feels like it's actually playing at the right speed, despite the wonky frame rate. The game is helluva fun. I wish Raw Thrills would actually port it to some additional systems (i.e PS4 or PC) so I can legit buy it, show the developers some support, enjoy the game full speed and not be reliant on an emulator.

Ryujinx performance is kind of odd. I've been playing Sega AGES Outrun on it, and quite often the game starts out full speed and then after about 2 stages the frame rate suddenly drops and the audio sounds like a cat being strangled. Conventional wisdom would dictate that my system is probably getting overheated and hence performance is dropping, but I can usually tell when that's happening as the fans in my PC suddenly start sounding like a 747 taking off and that ain't happening here. Really odd. My experience with emulators is that a game will either play full speed or it doesn't (unless some background process kicks in and hogs your CPU). Weird that it seems to work OK for a bit and then fucks up...

Will try Out Run and let you know asap :)

Cruisn blast on Ryujinx.

Latest Firmware

Latest Pod Keys.

Ryujinx Settings:

System, enable multicore

Gpu: Disable vsyn

logs: Disable all logs.

Pc specs:

i7 4790 k 4.0ghz

gpu: gtx 950

ram: 16 gb ram

win 7 64 bit

Game runs full speed 60 fps on keyboard.

Any ideas for wheel support?

Modifié par naderkadd1981

32 minutes ago, naderkadd1981 said:

Cruisn blast on Ryujinx.

Latest Firmware

Latest Pod Keys.

Ryujinx Settings:

System, enable multicore

Gpu: Disable vsyn

logs: Disable all logs.

Pc specs:

i7 4790k 4.0ghz

gpu: gtx 950

ram: 16 gb ram

win 7 64 bit

Game runs full speed 60 fps on keyboard.

Any ideas for wheel support?

If your wheel is seen as a controller on your PC, you just enter the input buttons of the wheel in Ryujinx. My wheel is xinput so it's like a Xbox controller no problems using a wheel. 

10 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

some games have taken 6 goes to get working and get no black screens unfortunately i tested 'Sonic Colours: ULTIMATE' today, again but game runs but black screen still after many runs, so its a problem on ryujinx, what say you yuzu? how does it go with you?

https://imgshare.io/image/rg.pGrT89

the game INTRO WORKS PERFECTLY THOUGH https://ibb.co/Jm24WsZ                              https://ibb.co/frkSPdX

• Team

Test this game during 20 hours, really good arcade feelings woot !

I unlocked all the features, all cars, all upgrade... The only thing I want to test later : play with my wheel, I don't know if the game is good and enjoyable with this controller...

Here some videos from my gameplay on Yuzu EA 2073, some reshade test and Arcade 4:3 monitor Test for my mamecab, all with a solid 60 fps

all unlock save video :

some Reshade test :

Arcade Test : Reshade, monitor 4:3, , scanline and curvature for mamecab :

Modifié par WildWolf

9 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Test this game during 20 hours, really good arcade feelings woot!

I unlocked all the features, all cars, all upgrade ... The only thing I want to test later: play with my wheel, I don't know if the game is good and enjoyable with this controller ...

Here some videos from my gameplay on Yuzu EA 2073, some reshade test and Arcade 4: 3 monitor Test for my mamecab, all with a solid 60 fps

all unlock save video:

some Reshade test:

Arcade Test: Reshade, monitor 4: 3 ,, scanline and curvature for mamecab:

There's no upload for the save or you're just telling us you unlocked everything? I didn't see where I could download any save. Would you upload it please? 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

1 ora fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

There's no upload for the save or you're just telling us you unlocked everything? I didn't where I could download any save. Would you upload it please? 

yes please all unlocked save please

50 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

Granted ! updated in my video description

Thank you but you have it locked I think. It said I had to request access to see it through google drive. Can you make it public? It should be on the top right of the page for you to change the access by clicking the blue share button and changing the option to anyone with a link can see it. 

mCPGF2v.png

• Team
Il y a 5 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Thank you but you have it locked I think. It said I had to request access to see it through google drive. Can you make it public? It should be on the top right of the page for you to change the access by clicking the blue share button and changing the option to anyone with a link can see it. 

mCPGF2v.png

Granted ! you can download

6 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Granted ! you can download

Thank you.

Is anyone able to convert this save from yuzu to ryujinx? Unfortunately for me yuzu crashes for me every time. 

Edit: nevermind I figured out the save should work on yuzu or ryujinx I'm just having crashes on both which sucks. It was kinda working on Ryujinx before after several tries but now it always crashes on the 2nd loading screen. 

6 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Edit: nevermind I figured out the save should work on yuzu or ryujinx I'm just having crashes on both which sucks. It was kinda working on Ryujinx before after several tries but now it always crashes on the 2nd loading screen. 

Yes, same here and I can't find why.

I have to play it on Switch due to the crashing but I want to use my steering wheel on PC. I would still be able to because there's an app called Hidplus you can use Pc controllers on Switch but this is the only racing game I've seen in the last 15 years that uses face buttons to accelerate and brake and I don't think there's anyway to change it.  My gas and brake on my wheel are R2 and L2. 

At least I was able to use the unlock save on Switch. Time to race as a f'n Triceretops. 

• Team
Il y a 19 heures, Rex2573 a dit :

You are very very kind my friend. But when i use your save file the game crashes

plz read my video description on youtube....

• Team
Il y a 9 heures, drewjbs a dit :

Anyone successfully get this working with FFB pc steering wheel?

no supporting at the moment. Ask to @Boomslangnz to add this game with FFB Plugin !!!!!!!!! it would be so niiice to have this features on Yuzu and Ryujinx with my G27 :)

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team
Le 22/09/2021 à 16:11, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Yes now Ryujinx is working without crashing, thanks. 

but the problem on ryujinx is the scaling resolution, when you play with a higher resolution than 720/1080p the game shows some red bad textures... you have to stay with a native resolution and reshade on Ryujinx is buggy. The other problem is this save game does work only on yuzu or Ryujinx LDN...

The good thing with Yuzu is you can play with reshade with no problem but you can't play with a ultra HD resolution and the game crash like HELLLLLLL in single player mode when you want to go to the next race or quit a game....

I hope fixes veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon especially on both emulators. This game is for me Ă  fucking good damn arcade racing game !

Modifié par WildWolf