Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

For those who are wondering, yes, this game DOES work with TeknoParrot, single and LAN game works fine (the network settings in the config ini needs to be set), also camera is working (however the image is rotated to the left), and steering wheel works.

I have two PC's setup for this game, one PC has Logitech G27 Wheel (force feedback works) and the other PC has a Joytech Nitro Racing Wheel for Xbox 360 (this wheel doesn't support force feedback).

I use JoNB3x version with original xbox360.

Is there any way to use manual transmition?

I found where to enable it in ini files, but cant find what taster on controler is shifting.

Know its sound like stupid question, but i loose whole day😪😪😪

Y'a une moyen de ralentir le jeux ?

car chez moi il va trop vite c'est injouable ...

Processeur graphique : GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz

Mémoire : 16 GB RAM (15.94 GB RAM disponibles)

une vidéo pour comprendre :

Sa y est j'ai trouvé faut mettre en plein écran au lancement sinon sa va trop vite en fenêtré :
Editer .\GameData\config.ini
ENABLE_FULL_SCREEN = 1

Modifié par DOCKY99

2 hours ago, DOCKY99 said:

Y'a une moyen de ralentir le jeux ?

car chez moi il va trop vite c'est injouable ...

The game is twitchy with joystick use a steeringwheel

Your monitor is faster than 60 Hz

Use Vsync or Rivatuner to limit the FPS to 60 Hz (On)

FastSync.png

https://www.guru3d.com/content-page/rivatuner.html

Modifié par petje

• 3 semaines après...
En 25/12/2017 a las 21:21, ducon2016 dijo:

Ok j'ai avance un peu mais ca marche toujours pas. Au moins j'arrive a "Data Loading" sur ma machine, mais toujours pas SEGA.

Je comprends mieux C:\Sega\ShellData\GameSettings.ini:

[GameSettings]
DIFFICULTY=MEDIUM
GAME LENGTH=MEDIUM
CAMERA ENABLED=YES
INSTANT REMATCH=YES
START ON COIN ENTRY=NO
MENU TIMINGS=MEDIUM
CAR SELECT=CHOOSE
TRACK SELECT=CHOOSE
TRANSMISSION SELECT=ON
CHAMPIONSHIP MODE=YES
CHAMPIONSHIP CONTINUE=YES
AUTO DRIVE=YES
KIDS ONLY MODE=NO
TOURNAMENT MODE=OFF
TOURNAMENT DURATION=14
TOURNAMENT TYPE=CUSTOM
CUSTOM TOURNAMENT CAR=
CUSTOM TOURNAMENT TRACK=37_SPEED
CUSTOM TOURNAMENT TRANSMISSION=CHOOSE
TOURNAMENT CONTINUE=NO
TOURNAMENT DATE FORMAT=MM/DD/YY
DRESS CODE=OFF
LANGUAGE=ENGLISH
TOTAL CABINETS=1

et C:\Sega\ShellData\ShellData.ini

[Credit]
Freeplay=1
EntryType=
[Network]
CabinetID=1
NumCabinets=1
[CalibrationData]
SteeringLeft=
SteeringRight=
SteeringCentre=
FeedbackStrength=
[Wheel]
DEAD_ZONE=
ANGLE_PARAM=1.0
[Audio]
MusicVolume=
SFXVolume=
VoiceVolume=
AttractMusic=

Sur ma machine j'ai un problem de playback video. Apparemment j'ai pas les bons codecs, je vais essayer ca maintenant.

Hello I can modify the settings

I put  START ON COIN ENTRY=YES and don´t auto start the game, can i use START ON COIN ENTRY=ON

On 01/09/2019 at 19:43, Bichi said:

Olá pessoal, tudo funciona perfeitamente para mim. Forçar feedback ok, reprodução constante de HD / 60fps, velocidades manuais / sequenciais também estão ok. Estou me divertindo.

Apenas meus registros não são salvos. Assim que eu sair do jogo, meus tempos não são lembrados. Existe uma manipulação ou uma opção para ativar?

obrigado :)

PS: Eu uso teknoparrot para iniciar o jogo

hello, how did you manage to make the manual gearbox work? could you explain to us? See you.

You set cabin 1 to master and the rest to slave ?

Go to config.ini in GameData

[Network]
FORCE_NET_VALID = 0
NETWORK_TYPE = 0
# 0: Slave
# 1: Master
# 2: SinglePlay

hace 36 minutos, Onkel dijo:

You set cabin 1 to master and the rest to slave ?

Go to config.ini in GameData

[Network]
FORCE_NET_VALID = 0
NETWORK_TYPE = 0
# 0: Slave
# 1: Master
# 2: SinglePlay

Yes, and other question, you need connect a webcam, if you don´t have webcam the game don´t load

10 minutes ago, gti1983 said:

Yes, and other question, you need connect a webcam, if you don´t have webcam the game don´t load

Yes you need camera's in LAN VS mode or software which emulates a webcam some work some don't

PS3 webcams work good ?

Search google for fake webcam apps if needed and test

Hi, I still have issue with this game.

Can anyone tell me if XBOX360 Wheel works with this game, because I can't select track neither transmission.

I applied all patches but, noway to solve my problem. It seems I had it working in the past, but I think my exe file was broken by the antivirus.

Hi guys.... 

This game is running perfect on my custom cab. Everything works great but some weird issue. I ve played the last days a lot of hours Daytona 1 and 2 on my cab.... So Daytona 3 looks slow to me. If I sync the Fram rate to Tha fastest possible in my monitor ( Nvidia) settings it is too fast. How can I check if the speed is correct? 

Kind regards 

May i know how all of you can run this game? I have the original SEGA_DAYTONA_UPDATE_171206.exe, tried all the steps outlined in first page, trying teknoparrot, and all failed with Network Discovery crash.

Before you ask me to download the preconfigured version though, i'm currently limited by the data cap for the internet, and would've loved to try to work on the files i have.

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

• 2 semaines après...
Am 18.3.2020 um 18:04 schrieb ZX3000GT1:

May i know how all of you can run this game? I have the original SEGA_DAYTONA_UPDATE_171206.exe, tried all the steps outlined in first page, trying teknoparrot, and all failed with Network Discovery crash.

Before you ask me to download the preconfigured version though, i'm currently limited by the data cap for the internet, and would've loved to try to work on the files i have.

What kind of windows version win 10 do you use. Best case is to run an early version of win 10. Same issue on Sega Rally 3 an sometimes MKDX. All. Games run perfect on my system. 

Kind regards 

• 3 semaines après...
En 18/3/2020 a las 13:04, ZX3000GT1 dijo:

iF YOU have the original SEGA_DAYTONA_UPDATE_171206.exe, you Daytona.exe must be standar.. you need the .exe modded 

11 minutes ago, Boomslangnz said:

I got it but it's encrypted this time

A generic encryption key, or unique key per arcade machine / customer ?

In other words, are update files uniquely encrypted per customer, or does every customer get the exact same encrypted files ?

• 4 semaines après...

Depending on the TP version, controls are more or less twitchy wih my DFGT steering Wheel. Does anyone know if the sensitivity is stored in a particular file? I would copy this file from one working old TP version to the latest one.

Thanks

Invité petje
1 hour ago, holmes said:

Depending on the TP version, controls are more or less twitchy wih my DFGT steering Wheel. Does anyone know if the sensitivity is stored in a particular file? I would copy this file from one working old TP version to the latest one.

Thanks

Top left of TP "three stipes" settings, enable Sto0z Zone 20% ?

Thanks for your suggestion. However I think StoOz Zone is a dead zone, which will not solve my issue. I have a TP122 and the latest one. The actions of my wheel are not taken into account in the same way (larger moves for the same rotation for latest TP). So the car slides as soon as I turn my wheel while for TP122, the car 1st turns. As a consequence driving is far more difficult and less pleasant with latest TP than for TP122.