Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...

Hi,

I have a few issus with Daytona Championship USA and TP 1.0.0.225:

I use a Driving Force GT Wheel with FFB plugin. Control is fine during the race. However, when I have to enter my name among the records, it is impossible to choose a letter. Indeed there is a huge dead zone and I have to turn my Wheel up to the point where the letters moves at high speed so that I cannot get the ones I want. Any suggestions?

As a side note, FYI I started to use a joystick as a H shifter using xpadder. This is very promising. Maybe I should add a wooden grid to guide the lever.

Thanks,

• 2 semaines après...

Hey guys, I have four PC's and all are running daytona perfectly with latest TP on win 10 64bit when I tun the game on each machine separately. . After reading this thread many times and spending days on this I just cannot link these machines and stuck in the network discovery screen and then it times out.

This is what I have and have tried

1. Bought a 5 port switch and 4 ethernet leads. Also bought and installed four Logitech C270 webcams. When I play in single mode, the web cams work fine in the game.
2. Have set the switch to static 192.168.1.1
3. Set the four PC's static, first one is 192.168.1.2, second one 192.168.1.3, third 192.168.1.4 and fourth 192.168.1.5
3a  I also installed on every PC the DK2 Deskey drivers
4.  In Shelldata folder and in the Shelldata.ini I changed under network enabled=1, Cabinet ID=1 for first pc, then inside the second PC's shelldata.ini I set Cabinet ID2 for the second PC, cabinet ID=3 inside the third PC, Cabinet is=4 inside the fourth PC
5.  For all four PC's I set in the Shelldata ini  numcabinets=4
6. Launch Daytona and it gets stuck on "network discovery, please wait..." then times out

I did try and read up that someone under gamedata folder config.ini changed the network type from 0 (slave) to 1 just for the first PC, so I tried that and left the other three PCs on slave but same

Another person talked about hex editing the Daytona USA.exe but not sure if that's needed and if so I have no idea how to do this

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I must be almost there.

Thanks

Steve

Invité linglang
1 hour ago, Safire25 said:

3. Set the four PC's static, first one is 192.168.1.2, second one 192.168.1.3, third 192.168.1.4 and fourth 192.168.1.5

In the shell folder, game.ini ?

[Network]
Active = 1
Domain = 127.0.0      < that means local host,  place 192.168.1 here ?    
BaseAddr = 1           < because 192.168.1.1 is your switch
Port = 23232
CabinetDomain = 192.168.1
CabinetBaseAddr = 2     < 3, 4, etc for the other cabinets ?
CabinetPort = 27000
CabinetActive = 1
MasterTimeout = 15000
ClientTimeout = 15000

[ShellNetwork]
MasterTimeout = 70000
ClientTimeout = 70000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Localhost

Check also for other .ini and .xml files for settings, edit with wordpad.

You could ask on the emuline discord ?

https://discordapp.com/invite/Hn5ry77

Or the Teknoarrot discord ?

https://discord.gg/bntkyXZ

Type ASSNAATPD in the welcome channel.

Don't ping people on discord (@), or you will get banned.

I hope this helps.

Modifié par linglang

Il y a 2 heures, Safire25 a dit :

Salut les gars, j'ai quatre ordinateurs et tous fonctionnent parfaitement avec Daytona avec le dernier TP sur Win 10 64 bits lorsque je règle le jeu séparément sur chaque machine. . Après avoir lu ce fil de nombreuses fois et passé des jours sur ce sujet, je ne peux tout simplement pas relier ces machines et rester bloqué dans l'écran de découverte du réseau, puis le délai expire.

C'est ce que j'ai et j'ai essayé

1. Acheté un commutateur à 5 ports et 4 câbles Ethernet. Également acheté et installé quatre webcams Logitech C270. Lorsque je joue en mode simple, les caméras Web fonctionnent bien dans le jeu.
Réglez le commutateur sur 192.168.1.1 statique. 3. Configurez les quatre ordinateurs statiques. Le premier est 192.168.1.2, le second 192.168.1.3, le troisième 192.168.1.4 et le quatrième 192.168.1.5
3a. J'ai également installé sur chaque PC le DK2. Deskey drivers
4. Dans le dossier Shelldata et dans le fichier Shelldata.ini, j'ai changé sous réseau activé = 1, ID du boîtier = 1 pour le premier ordinateur, puis à l'intérieur du shelldata.ini du deuxième PC, j'ai défini ID du boîtier ID2 pour le deuxième PC, ID du boîtier = 3. à l'intérieur du troisième ordinateur, Cabinet = 4 à l'intérieur du quatrième ordinateur
5. Pour les quatre ordinateurs installés dans le Shelldata ini numcabinets = 4
6. Lancez Daytona et cela se bloque sur "découverte du réseau, veuillez patienter ...", puis le

délai expiré, j’ai essayé de lire que le dossier gamedata config.ini a changé le type de réseau de 0 (esclave) à 1 uniquement pour le premier ordinateur, j’ai donc essayé et laissé les trois autres ordinateurs sur esclave mais pareil

Une autre personne a parlé de l’édition hexadécimale de Daytona USA.exe mais je ne suis pas sûr que cela soit nécessaire et si je n’ai aucune idée de la façon de le faire

Toute aide ici serait très appréciée. Je dois être presque là.

Merci

Steve

Look and test this

Daytona USA 3 Reseau Link Play Files.rar

@linglang ill try this now

@soso92 in your settings, just so I'm clear what IP is your switch/router so I can duplicate this properly

I see your IP for master and slave as you have kindly labelled the files,

Thanks guys!

Modifié par Safire25

do you guys find the web cam image is quite blurry? I guess when its small in the left side its not as noticeable but its very blurry. Im using the logitech C270 and in its own app its a lot clearer even if i zoom in like the game does. I tried a much better quality life cam studio 1080p auto focus and again very clear but in game was just as blurry as the cheaper logitech? I know you can open up the C270 and adjust the focus but seeing its clear when you are not in the game, I'm not sure if this will make any difference or make it even worse?

Invité linglang

If I where you, I would not open / modify the camera's !

I looked in some .ini files, there is only mention of camera, in 2 of the 3 config.ini files

[Camera]
FOVY_RATE = 0.5
CAMERA_ENABLED = ON

No idea what editing the parameter will do.

Strange "bug", sorry I can not help you out with this one.

Other people got this vague picture.

20180211_204029.jpg

Modifié par linglang

Hi to everyone soon i will release my Data of Daytona USA 3 configured to work in single and multiplayer mode with the Coin Option enable (Keep that Way)

Note:

1) You must have a PS3 Eyetoy camera to work perfectly

2) I don't know how to use FFPlugin so don't ask me, try to emulate or something xD 

3) If you change something in .ini file would be your problem if the game not work again. 

Don't use techno parrot just double click on Daytona.exe in 1P For single mode if you want to play in Multiplayer launch in both pc at the same time.

I repeat ..

My configuration works correctly so you can use in any mode. Event mode or Payment mode.

Try to use windows 7 when doing an installation and finally ..

Please read the instructions of the game that I will leave attached. I do not have time to be responding to each one

next

something very important ..

I only use Xbox 360 controls if you want to use other controls will remain on your own since I have not managed to use any other than the Xbox 360

Well here is My data

Daytona USA Championship 2017 Single player and Multiplayer with Coin mode

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gD-NSxTrxGX0hhtWLtK7pVj9BfQdB-wH

My setup ( Recommended) 

* Dell Optiplex 760 desktop

* 4 GB Ram

* 120 GB HDD

* Intel core 2 duo

* 2 GB Video evga 750 (Or 1050 evga ) 

* 32" Led tv monitor

I don't test it on a AMD based pc so i don't know if it work xD i only test it on a intel 

Here is the summary of what works:

- Link system
- Camera

Things that do not work (yet)

- Billboard (Only place a still image)
- Force feedback

Step 1

Install PS3 Eyetoy cam (Inside of the folder Recursos search CL-Eye-Driver-5.0.1.0218 and install it

Connect you cam and ready

Step 2

Install dk2wn3264_7_43_0_691 as administrator (Recursos folder)

Step 2.1

Install vc_redist.x64 as administrator

Step 3

If you want to play in Multiplayer mode follow this

set cabinet ID depending on which pc you are using Set Cabinet 1 for Master/Server and Cabinet 2 onwards for other pcs and finally set the NumCabinets to how many cabinets you want. So for 2 player obviously just 2......for 8 player=8

Go to Game Settings.ini in Shell Data

ENSURE YOU HAVE CAMERA ENABLED=ON

Go to config.ini in GameData

[Network]
FORCE_NET_VALID = 0
NETWORK_TYPE = 0
# 0: Slave
# 1: Master
# 2: SinglePlay

set Master as NETWORK_Type=1 and every other cabinet as slave =0

P1 Master

P2/3/4/etc Slave

*****ONLY WORKS  in IP 192.168.1.x.x******

Goto game.ini in shell

Example you can modify the IP from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.2

[Network]
Active=1
Domain=127.0.0
BaseAddr=1
Port=23232
CabinetDomain=192.168.1
CabinetBaseAddr=1
CabinetPort=27000
CabinetActive=1
MasterTimeout=15000
ClientTimeout=15000

[ShellNetwork]
MasterTimeout=70000
ClientTimeout=70000

modify yours to have these numbers except change the CabinetBaseAddr and I matched it with whatever my last number of IP was

so for above my ip was 192.168.1.1 this is for Player 1 and 192.168.1.2 is for Player 2

Now if you want to play in multiplayer mode launch the game across all your pcs at the same time and they will go past the network discovery screen once they connect. 

REMEMBER:

Put the folder SEGA in C: and run the .boot.bat when the game is running wait until the sega logo appear and press key 5 for credits

If you want insert credit with the control you must install joy2key and assign a button to the 5 key

Don't use techno parrot just double click on Daytona.exe in 1P For single mode if you want to play in Multiplayer launch in both pc at the same time.

Also you can use my .bat for automatic launch all app and the game. 

the bat file is inside: Sega\Daytona\boot.bat

inside of the .bat file you will find:

@echo off
Timeout 20

cd "C:\Sega\Daytona"
start MenuControls.exe

start daytona3-coin-enabler.exe

Timeout 05
start Daytona.exe

exit

if you want to add joy2key you must put the directory for example

start joy2key.exe

have a nice day ;) 

Modifié par JoNB3x

En 6/11/2019 a las 9:49, Moksi dijo:

The Camera change buttons dont seem to work for me guys

Is your controller a Xbox 360 ?

> Yes:  Check the driver and update with the microsoft one

> No is not a xbox 360 controller:  Use a xboix 360 controller

14 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

Is your controller a Xbox 360 ?

> Yes:  Check the driver and update with the microsoft one

> No is not a xbox 360 controller:  Use a xboix 360 controller

I use a G27 wheel , so the camera view cannot be used with G27  or with xbox360ce progr

Modifié par Moksi

En 10/11/2019 a las 3:23, Moksi dijo:

I use a G27 wheel , so the camera view cannot be used with G27  or with xbox360ce progr

Also a PS3 original controller work the cameras button emulated with this software,

https://sourceforge.net/projects/scptoolkit.mirror/

maybe you can try to convert g27 in a xbox inputs

En 10/11/2019 a las 3:23, Moksi dijo:

• 2 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
En 26/10/2019 a las 19:17, soso92 dijo:

Hello Soso92, I try this files, y configured the ip settings at every computer:

CABINET 1:

Ip: 192.168.1.7

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 192.168.1.8

DNS: 192.168.1.8

CABINET 2:

Ip: 192.168.1.8

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 192.168.1.7

DNS: 192.168.1.7

And I connect the 2 computers with a crossed net wire.

The game load, but don´t pass at POWER ON TEST NETWORK

And the beginning put LINK ID 1 GOOD... LINK ID 2 GOOD but after the other computer Id put: ... ... ... 

Any idea? Connect with a router?

1 hour ago, gti1983 said:

Yes, I try this and I disable the firewall. I did ping command and see the both machines

Now I remember this game needs cameras to work in versus mode !!

Modifié par petje

On 2/11/2018 at 8:52 PM, sTo0z said:

Hey folks.

So myself and ducon2016 were working on fixing the camera rotation. Eventually we started testing more software solutions to rotate the camera. After some testing, we discovered that Fake Webcam will fix the rotation. All you need to do is load your webcam in the software and apply the rotate left, or rotate right filter. Then with the software still open, run Daytona and your image will now be corrected ingame! 

Here is the link to the software: http://www.fakewebcam.com/Fake-Webcam-Demo.asp

The free version has a watermark, but you guys can probably find a way to unlock the full version. ;)

Proof (notice my camera is upright still):

20180211_204029.jpg.b90720fa56bd96317a26175e1f670419.jpg

nice