Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

11 hours ago, AzurTheDragon said:

Quelqu'un sait comment passer le jeu en KM/H ? Je n'ai rien vu dans le shell.

Anybody know how to switch to KM per hour ? I've seen nothing in the shell.

Est-il possible de passer les vitesses au pad ou au clavier ?

How do you gear shifting with a gamepad/keyboard?

Les fichiers DDS du jeu sont ils extractibles ou modifiables ? Ils ont l'air chiffrés ou non standard.

Can  you change the DDS files ? They looked crypted/non standard.

Merci pour vos réponses. Thanks for your answers.

Once you run shell.exe, you should be able to change it in the settings, if I remember correctly.

Have you tried editing x360ce.ini?

No idea about DDS files

On 6/10/2018 at 10:06 AM, KryptoGamer said:

Hey guys :) First of all, make it possible to play this game on PC. I have successfully managed to set up my keyboard to the game by emulating an xbox 360 controller with xoutput and universal control remapper. The game seems to run pretty smoothly at 60fps in a borderless window via borderless gaming, however when I use my arrow keys to turn the car, the camera seems to move around it which gets a bit irritating especially on the tracks with very sharp turns. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to stop the car? I have attached my INI files and virtual controller setup screenshots so you can check out what i'm using at the moment. I was going to upload a video to a better place, but I'm going to talk about it. has replied by then. Thanks in advance.

French translation (Some pharasing may be incorrect): Hey guys:)First, a big thank you to those who made it possible to play this game on PC. I managed to configure my keyboard to work with the game by emulating an xbox 360 controller with xoutput and a universal control remapper. The game seems to work well at 60fps in a borderless window via the borderless game, but when I use my arrows to spin the car, the camera seems to move too, which is a bit irritating especially on the slopes with turns tight. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to stop the camera from moving when we were driving the car? I've attached my INI files and virtual controller configuration screenshots so you can check the settings I'm using right now. J ' was also going to download a video to better show what I'm talking about but my internet is playing a bit right now, so if I manage to download the video later, I'll update this post or I'll do another if someone answered by then. Thank you in advance.

DaytonaINIs.zip

daytona emulated 360.PNG

daytona2.PNG

daytona1.PNG

Can this work with a Logitech wheel? 

• 3 semaines après...
Ok first you need the dk2 driver exe http://www.des.co.uk/support, if it says you already have an updated version of this, you will still be good to go :)
Rename the update folder to Daytona
Think it needs to be C:\Sega
Should have it like
C:\Sega\assets
C:\Sega\Daytona
C:\Sega\shell
Now create a folder called ShellData C:\Sega\ShellData
Create a folder called GameData C:\Sega\GameData
Now goto shell and deploy and copy config file to c:\Sega\GameData
Goto shell folder and run shell.exe
You should get some screen about security dongle error if you press T you will get test menu and Y is service menu
Exit out of that and it creates some files you needed
You should have
C:\Sega\assets
C:\Sega\Daytona
C:\Sega\GameData
C:\Sega\shell
C:\Sega\ShellData
Now I'm pretty sure shell.exe creates this file and you can modify with test menu but go to
C:\Sega\ShellData\GameSettings.ini
And make sure you have
TOTAL CABINETS=1
If you have
CHAMPIONSHIP MODE=YES then xbox controller does a little extra at start
Now check that shelldata.ini has this in
C:\Sega\ShellData or similar
[Credit]
Freeplay = 1
[Network]
CabinetID=1
NumCabinets=1
Now finally you need to hex edit Daytona.exe in the Daytona folder. this means copy and paste Daytona.exe to the other Daytona.exe in the Daytona folder.
Offset 0xDCA97: 0F 85 BC 00 00 00 38 05 C8 F9 5A 01 0F 85 B0 00 00 00 becomes 90 90 90 90 90 90 38 05 C8 F9 5A 01 90 90 90 90 90 90
And that's all. Game should load up and work. This all worked for me :), just need to fix controls now.

il y a 2 minutes, Friko a dit :

Excellent! Super! T'as fait ça comme un chef! 😊

3 questions :

1) quel volant utilise tu?

2) as tu du ffb avec daytona 3?

3) comment diable, as tu reeussi a convaincre maman de placer ça dans ta maison ??? :o:ptdr:

16 hours ago, ginzu said:

Excellent! Super! T'as fait ça comme un chef! 😊

3 questions :

1) quel volant utilise tu?

2) as tu du ffb avec daytona 3?

3) comment diable, as tu reeussi a convaincre maman de placer ça dans ta maison ??? :o:ptdr:

1. Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend edition

2. Oui FFB marche mais pas sur ce volant

3. Maman joue aussi :)

Il y a 4 heures, Friko a dit :

1. Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend edition

2. Oui FFB marche mais pas sur ce volant

3. Maman joue aussi :)

Salut Friko,

une 4eme question : comment as tu fait marcher le réseau entre tes PC? j'ai testé dans tous les sens ça a jamais voulu marcher...

j'ai le "network discovery" au départ, puis ça plante au bout d'un moment.

en single par contre no problemo...

On 7/2/2018 at 12:05 PM, garfield63 said:

Salut Friko,

une 4eme question : comment as tu fait marcher le réseau entre tes PC? j'ai testé dans tous les sens ça a jamais voulu marcher...

j'ai le "network discovery" au départ, puis ça plante au bout d'un moment.

en single par contre no problemo...

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1190-arcade-pc-daytona-3-sega-amusements-like-europa-r-system/?do=findComment&comment=27921

Modifié par Friko

Le 01/07/2018 à 21:13, Friko a dit :

Superbe vraiment bravo pour ton installation tu pourrais nous faire une vidéo de gameplay à plusieurs joueurs ?

• 2 semaines après...

Great game! However, the xbox one controls seem to work only partly though. I can start the game and play it, but I'm not able to choose car on the car selection screen. Steering right/left does nothing. Also, is there a way to crank up the engine sound/fx? And lastly, how do I exit the game properly? Thanks for any help! :)

Il y a 2 heures, razor1978 a dit :

Great game! However, the xbox one controls seem to work only partly though. I can start the game and play it, but I'm not able to choose car on the car selection screen. Steering right/left does nothing. Also, is there a way to crank up the engine sound/fx? And lastly, how do I exit the game properly? Thanks for any help! :)

Ok.

Did you tried the d-pad ( or your keyboard key left, key right) to choose cars and track? It should work for the keyboard keys. And if you set up your x360ce properly, d-pad should work also.

il y a 4 minutes, ginzu a dit :

Ok.

Did you tried the d-pad ( or your keyboard key left, key right) to choose cars and track? It should work for the keyboard keys. And if you set up your x360ce properly, d-pad should work also.

well I can choose car & track with keyboard, but would be nice if it worked with the gamepad. I don't think I have to use the x360ce, isn't that file solely for steering wheel setup? Also, how do I quit the game without closing it in task manager? 

'lut,

Daytona championship usa coin enabler

lisez le readme comme d'habitude

lancez l'exe puis lancez le jeu (ou fichier bat, ou rocketlauncher etc....)

Je n'ai pas trouvé la gestion des crédits, juste l'affichage de ceux-ci. J'ai donc dû faire la gestion des crédits moi-même car il n'y avait pas de décrémentation lors de l'appuie sur start, ni de son joué

j'ai pu extraire le son du insert coin que j'ai intégré au coin enabler. Bref, ça a l'air de faire le job sans être pour autant une vraie émulation

https://yadi.sk/d/P1byCzjU3Zbpha

++

Il y a 4 heures, spindizzi a dit :

'lut,

Daytona championship usa coin enabler

lisez le readme comme d'habitude

lancez l'exe puis lancez le jeu (ou fichier bat, ou rocketlauncher etc....)

Super! Merci pour ton taf! Comme d'habitude! :very-good:

• 2 semaines après...
On 7/30/2018 at 5:48 PM, atrain9 said:

Thanks for all the good information on here so far i am able to steer, brake and accellerate etc I am using xboxce with my logitech wheel. . Does anyone know any values or tweaks to fix the steering?

Personally, I set the left trigger -1000 (3%) for anti deadzone and 300 degrees of freedom

Modifié par Xenos9111

• 2 semaines après...

Hi everybody thank a lot for the help. already can run the game in fullscreen mode.

my only problem is the way to use a controller

I am currently trying to make a mod to be able to play daytona usa championship 2017 on my pc with an arcade wheel .. actually the steering wheel uses a potentiometer and to connect it to the pc I am using a card called A-Pac

A-Pac board Interface

a-pac.jpg

This board is sold in ultimarc. and this board control potentiometers and buttons

have downloaded the x360 application and I have run it as administrator .. this in turn detects the a-pac driver and in some cases allows me to map the driver in other cases it does not let me map it ..

when I can I save the configuration and I proceed to execute the games but when the game is starting, it does not respond to the controller commands if I connect a ps3 dual shock controller and mapping with the x360ce the game works without problems.

So I wanted to see if there is the possibility of being able to correctly configure the x360ce with the a-pac board or i-pac controller of ultimarc, as I would like to use my arcade steering wheel.

Soon my configuration working for all of you ;) 

Anyone know if it's possible to network link this without using 192.168.1.xxx addresses?  I want to run it on a network that uses 192.168.0.xxx, yes I can setup another router etc. but if there's a purely software/configuration method I'd prefer it.  Thanks

En 23/8/2018 a las 4:58, emulor dijo:

@JoNB3x

Try Joytokey software.

See this sample: 

Hi thanks a lot for the video already use joytokey, but for this game (Daytona) don't work the keyboard and only work left and right button. actually my joytokey don't detect the joystick 

OK guys i want to show you my actual setup :D this machine would be in my game room with my pump it up and dance machine

Spec:

Dell Optiplex 780

Intel dual core 3.0 Ghz

4 GB ram

Nvidea 1050

120Gb HDD

This machines i got a long time ago and was a midnight race machine.eventually these transformed to this and i am very happy about that ♥ 

Actual problem:

Potentiometer on gas pedal and brake

Get work the apac with this game

IMG_20180726_130917732.jpg

IMG_20180726_131035837.jpg

IMG_20180731_163401642.jpg

IMG_20180731_163443068.jpg

IMG_20180731_164519947.jpg