Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

3 hours ago, ZEDARKERDARK said:

for information I can not use the gamepad xbox one with the launcher, I do not understand:what:

read readme file !!!!!

make a new directory called "gamepad" in your daytona folder

put D3LauncherCL.exe, sharpdx.xinput.dll, sharpdx.dll ONLY in that folder. Do not move .ini file. Try and launch from there. It should work with x1 gamepad. I had the same issue with x1 gamepad.

But my start button always worked, so I don't know. This is only if your gear shift doesn't work.

Modifié par sm32

Il y a 15 heures, sm32 a dit :

read readme file !!!!!

make a new directory called "gamepad" in your daytona folder

put D3LauncherCL.exe, sharpdx.xinput.dll, sharpdx.dll ONLY in that folder. Do not move .ini file. Try and launch from there. It should work with x1 gamepad. I had the same issue with x1 gamepad.

But my start button always worked, so I don't know. This is only if your gear shift doesn't work.

I try to press start but i can't do nothing

On 1/26/2018 at 2:55 PM, pillemats said:

I can not play the game in fullscreen ... only window fashion in 1920x1080

did anyone know why? 

In settings Is Fullhd activated 

Open the ShellData.ini file located at: C:\SEGA\ShellData

Inside the ShellData.ini file, copy the below text and then save and close it.  That's what I did to play full screen.  Hopefully it will work for you also.

[FullHD]
ENABLE_FULLHD = 1
ENABLE_FULL_SCREEN = 1
# 0: disalbe
# 1: enable

Am 28.1.2018 um 01:25 schrieb Corvette47:

Open the ShellData.ini file located at: C:\SEGA\ShellData

Inside the ShellData.ini file, copy the below text and then save and close it.  That's what I did to play full screen.  Hopefully it will work for you also.

[FullHD]
ENABLE_FULLHD = 1
ENABLE_FULL_SCREEN = 1
# 0: disalbe
# 1: enable

thanks but i have already done this.... it will not work... i use "borderless gameing" this will work

• The sujet was unfeatured

Thanks for the help on here! I got the game running with my Logitech g25 wheel (xboxce

) My steering is not smooth and was wondering if anyone could help me with the smoothest wheel settings / values to fine tune my steering! Thanks 

Modifié par atrain9
Error

Le 22/12/2017 à 21:38, cyrille2hk a dit :

[Credit]
Freeplay = 1

[Network]
CabinetID=1

J'ai suivi à la lettre toute les indications du 1er post hélas lorsque je lance le jeu j'ai un ecran noir "network discovery please wait..." et plus rien après. Si quelqu'un à une idée? Merci.

edit: Même en appuyant sur F1 au lancement j’ai toujours le même ecran noir qui s’en va au bout de 30 secondes.

J’ai tout supprimé et tout retelechargé mais sans plus de succès.

Je suis bloqué.

Pourtant j’arrive à rentrer dans le test menu via le shell.exe mais toujours pas moyen de lancer le daytona.exe

Modifié par 7zxkv

Hey folks.

So myself and ducon2016 were working on fixing the camera rotation. Eventually we started testing more software solutions to rotate the camera. After some testing, we discovered that Fake Webcam will fix the rotation. All you need to do is load your webcam in the software and apply the rotate left, or rotate right filter. Then with the software still open, run Daytona and your image will now be corrected ingame! 

Here is the link to the software: http://www.fakewebcam.com/Fake-Webcam-Demo.asp

The free version has a watermark, but you guys can probably find a way to unlock the full version. ;)

Proof (notice my camera is upright still):

20180211_204029.jpg.b90720fa56bd96317a26175e1f670419.jpg

J’arrive à lancer tous les jeux type X via loader all rh et les jeux ringedge via teknoparrot mais celui la pas moyens de le lancer la fenetre se referme toute seule apres le message network discoverry. 

J'ai remarqué que lorsque je modifie le nombre de cabinet dans le fichier shelldata.ini la fenetre noire au lancement reste plus longtemps mais se ferme au bout d'un certain temps. Si quelqu'un à une idée? Merci.

Modifié par Mounir

6 hours ago, Mounir said:

J’arrive à lancer tous les jeux type X via loader all rh et les jeux ringedge via teknoparrot mais celui la pas moyens de le lancer la fenetre se referme toute seule apres le message network discoverry. 

J'ai remarqué que lorsque je modifie le nombre de cabinet dans le fichier shelldata.ini la fenetre noire au lancement reste plus longtemps mais se ferme au bout d'un certain temps. Si quelqu'un à une idée? Merci.

Tu utilises l'exe patche??

J'ai utilisé tous les exe patchés, origines, launchers... mais j'ai toujours le meme résultat.

Dernièrement j'ai utulisé l'exe patché qui est en première page avec son launcher 3.3 mais j'ai toujours le message network discovery au lancement.

Modifié par Mounir

1 hour ago, Mounir said:

J'ai utilisé tous les exe patchés, origines, launchers... mais j'ai toujours le meme résultat.

Dernièrement j'ai utulisé l'exe patché qui est en première page avec son launcher 3.3 mais j'ai toujours le message network discovery au lancement.

Oui le message network discovery est normal. Tout le monde l'a. Il faut attendre quelques secondes et ca passe.

Le 28/01/2018 à 23:01, hunico000 a dit :

Hello, i need help with my rumble!!

i don’t have

DE361002-6EED-4E71-9C54-33564425D10F.jpeg

59E5C3B7-1C1C-4474-B997-9AFF416538BC.jpeg

F99E531E-BB58-4B95-A010-6FF1A659A4EA.jpeg

7250C717-8F9C-4D2E-A4D8-2B6500CF8930.jpeg

Salut!

J'ai le même probleme. 

J'ai essayé les même reglages.

Pas de fake ffb via x360ce avec mon dfgt.

Vous reglez comment pour avoir le ffb?

Merci

il y a une heure, ducon2016 a dit :

Premiere page, premier message, cherche "Ancien patch fonctionnel"

Même avec celui j’ai la webcam qui s’allume et la fenêtre qui se ferme toute seule de suite après avoir affiché network discovery.

Modifié par Mounir

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, sTo0z said:

Hey folks.

So myself and ducon2016 were working on fixing the camera rotation. Eventually we started testing more software solutions to rotate the camera. After some testing, we discovered that Fake Webcam will fix the rotation. All you need to do is load your webcam in the software and apply the rotate left, or rotate right filter. Then with the software still open, run Daytona and your image will now be corrected ingame! 

Here is the link to the software: http://www.fakewebcam.com/Fake-Webcam-Demo.asp

The free version has a watermark, but you guys can probably find a way to unlock the full version. ;)

Proof (notice my camera is upright still):

20180211_204029.jpg.b90720fa56bd96317a26175e1f670419.jpg

This is awesome.  Thank you all! Quick question.  Does anyone have a usb camera recommendation for both this game and Mario Kart GP DX to where I don't have to rotate it and can just keep it in the same spot, now that we have this fake webcam program?  Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you for this. I found out last night that a 3rd Daytona USA game was made last year. I do not know how I never knew that Sega made another Daytona USA game. I'll figure out how to get it working later. Until then, thank you, so much

Modifié par LetsGoAway

J’ai l’impression qu’il me manque des fichiers du jeux puisqu’il plante à chaque lancement.

Que se soit avec Teknoparrot ou all loader rh c'est pareil le jeu plante au bout de quelques secondes et quelque soit l'exe.

Modifié par Mounir

Le 25/02/2018 à 15:04, batman2509 a dit :

i cant get the up/down shifter to work with x360ce in combination with DaytonaLaunch.exe or D3LauncherCL.exe, with a xbox one Gamepad connected it works perfect without x360ce.

has anobody the same Problem?

hi,

Use x360ce only if you want to use  a wheel.

with my wheel and x360ce, i can get the up/down shifter to work.