Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

Silly question guys but how do turn the attract sound on??

Mine is silent NOTHING

And what are the best settings for this game WILDWOLF or someone of that can answer this:

What are the best settings??

[GameSettings]
DIFFICULTY=EASY
GAME LENGTH=LONG
CAMERA ENABLED=NO
INSTANT REMATCH=YES
START ON COIN ENTRY=NO
MENU TIMINGS=LONG
CAR SELECT=1
TRACK SELECT=CHOOSE
TRANSMISSION SELECT=ON
CHAMPIONSHIP MODE=ON
CHAMPIONSHIP CONTINUE=ON
AUTO DRIVE=YES
KIDS ONLY MODE=NO
TOURNAMENT MODE=ON
TOURNAMENT DURATION=14
TOURNAMENT TYPE=CUSTOM
CUSTOM TOURNAMENT CAR=1
CUSTOM TOURNAMENT TRACK=37_SPEED
CUSTOM TOURNAMENT TRANSMISSION=CHOOSE
TOURNAMENT CONTINUE=NO
TOURNAMENT DATE FORMAT=MM/DD/YY
DRESS CODE=OFF
LANGUAGE=ENGLISH
SPEEDO=Mp/h

This is what I have in-case I missed anything?

Cheers Guys

Can someone upload the daytona.exe with forcefeedback applied, because Howard C wont post it, Have to use this PPF-O-MATIC thats supposed to be soooo easy idiot proof  yet ive downloaded 3 off the internet everyone fails and will not patch nothing but ISOs man what a waste of time. Or tell me simply how to get this ppf-o-matic to patch an exe file instead of an iso which is the only option available. Will the ppf studio patch it trying it now.

Modifié par djd

8 minutes ago, djd said:

Can someone upload the daytona.exe with forcefeedback applied, because Howard C wont post it, Have to use this PPF-O-MATIC thats supposed to be soooo easy idiot proof  yet ive downloaded 3 off the internet everyone fails and will not patch nothing but ISOs man what a waste of time.

You just change the option in the box to ALL FILES instead of ISO as Howard said IDIOT PROOF then that must mean your.....

lol

https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/356/

Place the patched  exe the "XIRumble.cfg" and the "deadzone.cfg" file in the same folder as daytona.exe (Back this UP!)

Modifié par Manson976

Firstly Manson go to bed youll feel awful in the morning. 

You need to open ppf o matic and click the floppy disk icon next to the iso file option when in there go to the bottom option box 'Files of Types' and click the pull down to change it to all 'All Files' From CD Images and now you can select the Daytona EXE (Backup the original)

Then go to the Patch option and select the Daytona.exe.ppf and click apply....done!

Then as Manson said

Place the patched  exe the "XIRumble.cfg" and the "deadzone.cfg" file in the same folder as daytona.exe in your install (Back this UP!)

Modifié par fire10

1 minute ago, fire10 said:

Firstly Manson go to bed youll feel awful in the morning. 

You need to open ppf o matic and click the floppy disk icon next to the iso file option when in there go to the bottom option box 'Files of Types' and click the pull down to change it to all 'All Files' From CD Images and now you can select the Daytona EXE

Then go to the Patch option and select the Daytona.exe.ppf and click apply....done!

I just said that plonker, hey Rodney your younger than me, me ol son why arn't you in bed?

LOL i reakon he may be using the right ppf o matic but did not know how to change it to show and use non iso/img files like the Daytona.exe, I had typed it and left to get a cuppa and it hadnt updated with your post :-)

As its one of my days off today I had a sleep in and feel quite awake........at least as awake as a 39 year old dad of 3 sprogs can feel :-)

Modifié par fire10

Welp finally worked after the third try ran as admin. No force feedback??? And yes the option is turned on and using xbox360 wired controller. setting is 2 on strength so??? Maybye need reboot I dont know was just trying to keep up witht the progress. One other person said it wasnt working either so who knows.

Modifié par djd

Just now, fire10 said:

Honestly the FFB works great the files pre done will be up soon :-) keep your eyes open

Right on thanks for the help!

il y a une heure, djd a dit :

Welp finally worked after the third try ran as admin. No force feedback??? And yes the option is turned on and using xbox360 wired controller. setting is 2 on strength so??? Maybye need reboot I dont know was just trying to keep up witht the progress. One other person said it wasnt working either so who knows.

If you read arcadecontrols, it's written that (at this moment) FFB only work if you have the game in C:\Sega folder.

Le 12/01/2018 à 04:45, henrie4 a dit :

If you read arcadecontrols, it's written that (at this moment) FFB only work if you have the game in C:\Sega folder.

Mine is in C/Sega

Daytona USA Championship FFB working great now whoooo Hooo Thanks Howard C , JackieChen , Ducon2016 and SailorSat, Fire10. So from what I read can I get rid of the Dk2 software now???

Il y a 1 heure, djd a dit :

Daytona USA Championship FFB working great now whoooo Hooo Thanks Howard C , JackieChen , Ducon2016 and SailorSat, Fire10. So from what I read can I get rid of the Dk2 software now???

Huge thanks! Great news. My wheel come back to my cab on saturday!

😃

Pre patched files for everyone fully setup with force feedback and latest 3.2 launcher by Howard and the guys on byoac, massive thanks guys

Backup your Daytona exe and put entire contents of the rar into your install overwriting the Daytona exe, you need all the files including the rumble one For ffb to work your install needs to be in c:/sega

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnFEMxpAkD04ii5Ab-jrGIThNAVb

You wont feel force feedback until your in a race and you dont feel it until you take control of the car unlike daytona when you feel it during the rolling start. I thought it wasnt working to start with but then greatness and a big smile! Would an administrator add the file to mega or similar and add it to the beginning of the thread, Thankyou!!! It may say its a virus but No virus i promise mate might be the fact its a loader file made by Howard C false positive

Modifié par 7zxkv
multi message In 1

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, fire10 a dit :

Pre patched files for everyone fully setup with force feedback and latest 3.2 launcher by Howard and the guys on byoac, massive thanks guys

1/ your daytonna.exe is patched file with ppf?

2/ daytonna.exe by jacken crc32 052b44c9 (xinput ok + nocrash at start) is outdated and remplaced by your file (9c1e8ac2)?

Il y a 4 heures, fire10 a dit :

Fichiers pré-patchés pour tout le monde entièrement configuré avec le retour de force et le dernier lanceur 3.2 par Howard et les gars sur byoac, merci les gars

Sauvegardez votre Daytona exe et mettez tout le contenu du rar dans votre installation en écrasant le Daytona exe, vous avez besoin de tous les fichiers y compris le rumble one Pour que ffb fonctionne votre installation doit être dans c: / sega

Vous ne sentirez pas de retour de force jusqu'à ce que vous soyez dans une course et vous ne le sentirez pas jusqu'à ce que vous preniez le contrôle de la voiture contrairement à Daytona quand vous le sentez au départ. Je pensais que ça ne fonctionnait pas pour commencer mais ensuite la grandeur et un grand sourire! Est-ce qu'un administrateur ajouterait le fichier à mega ou similaire et l'ajouterait au début du fil, merci !!! Il peut dire que c'est un virus, mais aucun virus, je promets mate pourrait être le fait que c'est un fichier loader fait par Howard C faux positif

c'est juste pour ceux qui ont une roue?
si vous avez un pad xbox, je pense qu'il est inutile de prendre ce fichier?

Les

EDIT : For those interested I can share my exe I managed to set a maneuverability and sensitivity of the pad very soft and driving the car is almost identical to Daytona 2 on model 3

Modifié par soso92

• Team

je comprend rien à rien pour comprendre comment le FFB marche, ca ne marche pas chez moi, si quelqu'un peut faire un foutu Tuto sur youtube SVP !!!!

chez moi DAYTONA.exe est dans c:\sega\daytona et pas dans c:\Sega....

if someone didn't have the folder structure right so it doesn't work ? so what is the right structure of the game ???????

Modifié par WildWolf

trop bien, le rumble fonctionne à present (je sais que bruce avait truqué le rumble à l'aide de xpadder mais je n'utilise pas xpadder personnellement).

j'ai utilisé le lien de fire10

Il y a 4 heures, WildWolf a dit :

je comprend rien à rien pour comprendre comment le FFB marche, ca ne marche pas chez moi, si quelqu'un peut faire un foutu Tuto sur youtube SVP !!!!

chez moi DAYTONA.exe est dans c:\sega\daytona et pas dans c:\Sega....

if someone didn't have the folder structure right so it doesn't work ? so what is the right structure of the game ???????

Mais oui, je pense que tu es bien. Le test mode, et le ffb (de DaytonaLaunch3.2), ne fonctionne que si tu as les fichiers du jeu dans C:\Sega

La structure du jeu est la même depuis qu'on le fait fonctionner, c'est à dire :

C:\Sega\Assets

C:\Sega\Daytona

C:\Sega\GameData

C:\Sega\Shell

C:\Sega\ShellData

Tu extraies les fichiers de DaytonaLaunch dans le dossier Daytona

Deadzone.cfg

XIRumble.cfg

DaytonaLaunch.exe

Si tu as une erreur "Type Mismatch" au lancement de DaytonaLaunch.exe, tu ouvres les 2 .cfg, et remplaces les points par des virgules.

PS, pour ceux qui utilisent en même temps XInputPlus, j'ai vu qu'il y a possibilité d'activer ou pas le rumble, je ne sais pas si ça fait conflit, dans le doute j'ai activé, pas de prob de mon côté.

Il y a 4 heures, soso92 a dit :

EDIT : For those interested I can share my exe I managed to set a maneuverability and sensitivity of the pad very soft and driving the car is almost identical to Daytona 2 on model 3

J'aimerais bien tester ;), j'ai essayé de jouer sur les paramètres dans XInputPlus, mais je ne suis pas convaincu par mon résultat.

Modifié par henrie4

il y a 4 minutes, henrie4 a dit :

J'aimerais bien tester ;), j'ai essayé de jouer sur les paramètres dans XInputPlus, mais je ne suis pas convaincu par mon résultat.

ici : et dit moi comment tu trouves la sensibilité du pad avec

https://mega.nz/#!EFpQXYLJ!FWKQloqJHkpk7vFlf04CTxCZEq3OMr1FnA8bpkTzeh4

Modifié par soso92

• Team
il y a 38 minutes, henrie4 a dit :

Mais oui, je pense que tu es bien. Le test mode, et le ffb (de DaytonaLaunch3.2), ne fonctionne que si tu as les fichiers du jeu dans C:\Sega

La structure du jeu est la même depuis qu'on le fait fonctionner, c'est à dire :

C:\Sega\Assets

C:\Sega\Daytona

C:\Sega\GameData

C:\Sega\Shell

C:\Sega\ShellData

Tu extraies les fichiers de DaytonaLaunch dans le dossier Daytona

Deadzone.cfg

XIRumble.cfg

DaytonaLaunch.exe

Si tu as une erreur "Type Mismatch" au lancement de DaytonaLaunch.exe, tu ouvres les 2 .cfg, et remplaces les points par des virgules.

PS, pour ceux qui utilisent en même temps XInputPlus, j'ai vu qu'il y a possibilité d'activer ou pas le rumble, je ne sais pas si ça fait conflit, dans le doute j'ai activé, pas de prob de mon côté.

Merci Henri4 j'ai reglé mon soucis a la con de FFB, en fait c'était pas pris en compte dans les 2 *.cfg, il fallait que je remplace les points par des virgules omg quoi quelle merde lol, maintenant plus d'erreur avec le launcher c'est bien pris en compte par contre le FFB est vraiment chelou à la manette, je vais voir ce que ca donne au volant !

1000 merci

il y a 30 minutes, soso92 a dit :

ici : et dit moi comment tu trouves la sensibilité du pad avec

https://mega.nz/#!EFpQXYLJ!FWKQloqJHkpk7vFlf04CTxCZEq3OMr1FnA8bpkTzeh4

Salut soso92,  merci, j'ai testé ton exe.

mon retour  -->  je n'ai plus le rumble avec ton exe.

J'ai essayé de nombreux réglages déjà et ton réglage n'est pas trop mal en effet.

personnellement, je suis retourné sur ma version avec le rumble et j'utilse Xinput+, les contrôles sont meilleurs qu'avant (les premières versions) , néanmoins ça reste vraiment imparfait au pad xbox360.

conclusion, il vaut mieux y jouer avec un volant je pense.

Je joue tous mes jeux en mode medium et j'ai obtenu de meilleurs résultat, c'est presque jouable j'ai envie de dire...  :ptdr:

1515782978-lvl-medium-championship-mode.

il y a 8 minutes, ginzu a dit :

Salut soso92,  merci, j'ai testé ton exe.

mon retour  -->  je n'ai plus le rumble avec ton exe.

J'ai essayé de nombreux réglages déjà et ton réglage n'est pas trop mal en effet.

personnellement, je suis retourné sur ma version avec le rumble et j'utilse Xinput+, les contrôles sont meilleurs qu'avant (les premières versions) , néanmoins ça reste vraiment imparfait au pad xbox360.

conclusion, il vaut mieux y jouer avec un volant je pense.

Je joue tous mes jeux en mode medium et j'ai obtenu de meilleurs résultat, c'est presque jouable j'ai envie de dire...  :ptdr:

1515782978-lvl-medium-championship-mode.

Merci du retour ginzu j'ai essayé plusieurs réglages mais je trouve que celui-là est très bien pour y jouer avec un pad

Je sais que depuis que j'ai fait ces réglages avec xinpunt plus j'arrive à faire des temps que je ne faisait pas avant

Moi pour le rumble je suis allé au plus simple avec xpadder

J'ai pas de volant mais j'imagine bien que ça doit être bien meilleur :very-good:

11 hours ago, fire10 said:

Pre-ordered by Howard and the guys on byoac, massive thanks guys

Backup your Daytona exe and get entire contents of the day of the Daytona exe, you need all the files for your business.

You feel the force of feedback when you feel it when you feel it during the rolling start. I thought it wasnt working with a big smile! Would an administrator add the file to mega or similar and add it to the beginning of the thread, Thankyou !!! It may say its a virus but No virus i promise mate might be the facts

Legend! Thanks for this. Was going to have a go at the hex editing at the weekend, but you've just saved me the hassle!