Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

Does anybody's steering wheel automatically turn to the left before the race starts (right after you select manual / automatic transmission). Happens to me in the Advanced and Expert stage. As soon as I straighten the wheel, it works like normal.

Modifié par arcade1000

• 3 semaines après...

Hey folks, new to Daytona but loving it. I have it running on two PC's and one runs it great - full screen, full speed no issues. My other PC - similar configuration - runs either way too fast in a window or about half speed full screen ... and for the life of me I cant figure it out. Ive limited the frame rate in the NVidia settings which has no effect full screen (although windowed it seems to have an effect, although even 60fps is still too fast). I read about VSync and I tried to toggle the switch in the config menu that pops up in a web interface and it had no effect either. Has anyone seen this before and fixed it? Thanks.

Modifié par Lamaman1971

On 3/2/2021 at 9:25 AM, arcade1000 said:

Does anybody's steering wheel automatically turn to the left before the race starts (right after you select manual / automatic transmission). Happens to me in the Advanced and Expert stage. As soon as I straighten the wheel, it works like normal.

Yes my wheel does this as well. Logitech g920

8 hours ago, Fulgore18 said:

Got the same issue at grid... 

Just delete the installed user profile and remap controls again. Than it should work. 

NVM I fixed the issue, i enabled St0z which caused the issue.

Modifié par Krakatoa

On 3/2/2021 at 6:00 AM, MrThunderwing said:

NVM, got it sorted now, the game hadn't generated a Gamesettings.ini file in my shelldata folder. I had to manually create one to then change the number of laps.

Would you be able to share that ini file?

I'd like to change Dinosaur Canyon to 10 laps, but stuck at 4.

I can only change it by going to Shell.exe, but no matter what I change the length to (Medium, Long, Very Long, Classic) I'm stuck with 4.

15 minutes ago, nedkerry said:

but no matter what I change

As MrThunderWing mentioned "Gamesettings.ini file in my shelldata folder"

afaik there is also another Gamesettings.ini file in another folder, but that one is not read during game initialization 

So copy that Gamesettings.ini file from that other folder to the shelldata folder and edit it
Sorry not behind PC so can not exactly check

4 hours ago, petje said:

As MrThunderWing mentioned "Gamesettings.ini file in my shelldata folder"

afaik there is also another Gamesettings.ini file in another folder, but that one is not read during game initialization 

So copy that Gamesettings.ini file from that other folder to the shelldata folder and edit it
Sorry not behind PC so can not exactly check

[Edit] created the file, set parameter to VERY LONG - still only does 4 laps for Dinosaur Canyon.

It looks like MEDIUM does 3 laps, and LONG, VERY LONG, CLASSIC do 4 laps.

Modifié par nedkerry

• 2 semaines après...

Hi,how to change mph to kmh please?

Thank you...👍

6 minutes ago, meddu69 said:

Hi,how to change mph to kmh please?

Gamesettings.ini or other .ini files which you can edit with wordpad 

Modifié par petje

à l’instant, petje a dit :

Gamesettings.ini or other .ini files which you can edit with wordpad 

I tried it but ,i 've Never found thé Line...

Wich comand Line to whrite please?

Speed= kmh or something liké that?

👍

Le 23/02/2021 à 14:12, Fulgore18 a dit :

SOME Infos for setting up the cabinet. 

Top bad that there still ain't no chance to switch from mph to kmh 

Greetings 

Realy? Can someone confirm that?

Kmh IS very important,i am french...🤨

Il y a 20 heures, raditz a dit :

Sur ma config, j'ai testé avec 2 autres cartes Nvidia et ça fonctionne.

J'en conclue que le GTX 560 est incompatible .

La GTX 560 étant vieille,je te suggère de tester de vieux drivers...

👍

Le 04/04/2021 à 16:15, meddu69 a dit :

Realy? Can someone confirm that?

Kmh IS very important,i am french...🤨

J'ai bien peur qu'il ait raison, je viens de vérifier car j'en étais même pas sûr, il est bien MPH et je ne vois pas comment lancer le test mode... ou peut-être cette info est-elle dans un fichier de configuration, dans les premières pages, ils décortiquent les fichiers INI, j''en ai vu un parler de langue, peut-être que... je jette à nouveau un coup d’œil.

Non visiblement rien pour changer de miles en kilomètres, mais j'aimerai bien faire sauter le freeplay moi.... et peut-être tester de changer la langue ^^ Donc si quelqu'un sait comment on accède au mode opérateur ou quels fichiers modifier, je suis intéressé ^^ :

J'ai trouvé le fichier concernant le freeplay : \ShellData\ShellData.ini, ou même \Daytona\config.ini, puis j'ai réalisé qu'il n'y avait pas de bouton prévu pour les pièces dans TeknoParrot... encore un jeu où on doit être en freeplay pour pouvoir y jouer je suppose, dommage ^^

Modifié par Kleyon

Il y a 4 heures, raditz a dit :

Pas bête, je vais tester, merci.

Aussi,saches que tu as un dossier shaders dans Daytona...supprimes tout à l'intérieur de celui-ci.... avant d'installer les drivers adéquats...

Une fois installé,quand tu relanceras le jeu, celui-ci installera les nouveaux shaders liés aux nouveaux drivers...

👍

On 3/21/2021 at 7:39 AM, Fulgore18 said:

Got the same issue at grid... 

Just delete the installed user profile and remap controls again. Than it should work. 

I deleted the game from teknoparrot and readded the game and remapped the controls but my wheel still turns to the left at the begining of the race

vor 10 Stunden schrieb arcade1000:

I deleted the game from teknoparrot and readded the game and remapped the controls but my wheel still turns to the left at the begining of the race

Hi 

Delete the game and re add it won't change anything as long you are using a pre-installed Profil. That was my problem on grid. On Daytona I never have had any issues. I am using all daytona files from this thread.

Hello, 

in the newest upgrade of Teknoparrot i have got a big problem with the connection with my xbox one controller and Daytona USA Championship (Daytona3). After a few minutes the controller loses the connection to the pc and you can´t drive anymore. For example you can´t finsh the race in Dinosaur Canyon. At round three there comes the mistake or at round 7 at the Daytona International Speedway. When I play with older versions of teknoparrot there is everything ok! I hope this is the right thread to report my message, thanks.

On 4/13/2021 at 4:58 AM, derhund said:

Hello, 

in the newest upgrade of Teknoparrot i have got a big problem with the connection with my xbox one controller and Daytona USA Championship (Daytona3). After a few minutes the controller loses the connection to the pc and you can´t drive anymore. For example you can´t finsh the race in Dinosaur Canyon. At round three there comes the mistake or at round 7 at the Daytona International Speedway. When I play with older versions of teknoparrot there is everything ok! I hope this is the right thread to report my message, thanks.

I am having issues with the new update.  Logitech steering wheel is not working correctly.  Do you have a link to the old versions?

• 2 semaines après...
Le 23/12/2019 à 09:22, gti1983 a dit :

Hello Soso92, I try this files, y configured the ip settings at every computer:

CABINET 1:

Ip: 192.168.1.7

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 192.168.1.8

DNS: 192.168.1.8

CABINET 2:

Ip: 192.168.1.8

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 192.168.1.7

DNS: 192.168.1.7

And I connect the 2 computers with a crossed net wire.

The game load, but don´t pass at POWER ON TEST NETWORK

And the beginning put LINK ID 1 GOOD... LINK ID 2 GOOD but after the other computer Id put: ... ... ... 

Any idea? Connect with a router?

Hello

In which files do you put this configuration ?

• 1 mois après...

Salut les fans de DAYTTONAAAA !

Comme je trouve qu'il manque un bon paquet d'options de customisation à Daytona Championship USA je me suis lancé dans la création d'un Mod Classique pour le jeu : Daytona Championship USA Classic Edition

KFOZHPa.png

Avec ce Mod vous pourrez retrouver les anciennes musiques, les sons du jeu original et en prime ce sera l'occasion de dire adieu aux lasers et aux nouveaux menus qui empiétaient sur l'écran :fiesta:

Une petite vidéo pour montrer l'avancement du projet (il reste encore quelques trucs à fixer mais l'essentiel est déjà fait :very-good:)

Modifié par Saturnin

vor 32 Minuten schrieb eljose:

I am using DAYTONA  LAUNCHER to launch the game but , which are the buttons to START  , WHEEL , BRAKE , GAS , etc

Run it with Teknoparrot and youll be able to conifg the needed button easy. 

• 3 semaines après...

Excuse me i play daytona without parrot with its patched launcher and works perfectly in game but during the course and the cars selection the xbox pad does not works in the relative selection of the course or of the two type of cars..help me please

Bonjour, moi mon problème est le suivant : le jeu démarre bien, mon volant et pedales et vitesses bien configurés mais la pedale de gas semble comme bloqué, ce n'est pas mon materiel (fonctionne nickel sur sega rally 3, grid etc..),la voiture accélere toute seule, je n'ai pas trouvé de réponse sur le forum..quelqu'un aurait il une idée??(j'ai déja effacé le 'userprofile" et ré-add..)