Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)

cyrille2hk

Messages recommandés

Il y a 2 heures, MrThunderwing a dit :

The Dropbox download link keeps failing for me, I've tried different browsers tried using that Jdownloader program that was mentioned earlier in the thread, but the download keeps failing at around the 800mb mark. Been trying since yesterday to download this with no success :triste:Would one of you lovely gentleman who's already got it downloaded mind re-uploading to MEGA or somewhere like that please? I would be extremely grateful!

Hey MRThunderwing!  nice to see you here!!

for the fix, try this one : https://mega.nz/#!hg1VFRgQ!BhX58gHyb4ozExhu16Ra4TCU3p8cD6MEvegNFb427QI

see you

Good news. There is a guy on the internet that made the controls work, so we will be able to make them work. The good news is this guys is legit, so it can be considered verified. The bad news is he will not share his work. So, I have to do it my own way and will not have time until next week, if I can make it work, may be I am not as good as this guy, so stay tuned.

Modifié par ducon2016

7 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Good news. There is a guy on the internet that made the controls work, so we will be able to make them work. The good news is this guys is legit, so it can be considered verified. The bad news is he will not share his work. So, I have to do it my own way and will not have time until next week, if I can make it work, may be I am not as good as this guy, so stay tuned.

never think you're less i have faith in you mr.ducon :)

26 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

So basically there is a way to do it... just need to figure it out :D

33 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Well Sir, that's really appreciated! 

Hope this helps someone. I think it has some files for people who know what they're doing with reverse engineering.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156159.msg1639438.html#msg1639438

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156159.msg1639451.html#msg1639451

1 hour ago, Xenos911 said:

So basically there is a way to do it... just need to figure it out :D

Yes, basically there is hope of not having to create a lot of heavy machinery.

If I understood correctly there are two steps: Replace "Logicool Driving Force RX USB" by the name of your dinput device, and then patch the function to use that device instead of "SEGA IO Controller". If you guys have time you can try before me, but the second part is the hard one. Not sure what it means yet.

Modifié par ducon2016

I cant belive people like that! Selfish aholes. Prob came here to even find out about it!!! Anyway sure wish we had controls...BIG thanks to the guy who posted the whole thing ready to go earlier!!!

Modifié par djd

Just now, Bruce said:

ces quoi quand tu dit "SEGA IO Controller"

car j'ai bien fait le debut changer "Logicool Driving Force RX USB"   par "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" (car j'ai une manette xbox360)  mais sa marche toujours pas.:gene:

Je ne sais pas exactement, je dois chercher pour comprendre mieux ce qu'on m'a dit. Desole, j'ai partage toute l'info que j'ai.

I love this site a big thank you go out to all who share on this site!!!!

il y a 15 minutes, Bruce a dit :

Bullshit does not work (I change everything by exe while patting but no results)

I change in the daytona exe.

"Logicool Driving Force RX USB" by "Xbox 360" Controller for Windows "

(then there are two "SEGA IO Controller" which must be done or both can be) anyway its not running, I tell the guy does not explain all that is missing something these not possible and worse I loose the case because these a game that will eventually come out on console and PC "" "since these Daytona a title known" "" "or at worst these reaver that it will make it work someday.

Then I change "SEGA IO Controller" to "Xbox 360" Controller for Windows "

Here is the exe patch to say supposedly running the Xbox360 controller on PC (and let me know if I did something wrong in the exe)

Daytona pad xbox360.zip

and if it really works I want a visual proof and why not a video.

I just tested it and unfortunately it does not work. I used an official xbox 360 wired pad

Modifié par Bruce

il y a 48 minutes, xtremebuga a dit :

Where's Romhack? For those who do not know who he is, he was responsible for making the controls work on Battle Gear 4 Tuned when the game was dumped.

Of course I remember him. He was the first one to make Taito Type X games work.

Even today, his code is the base of the other loader codes (Jconfig, Tecnoparrot, etc)

As I know, when he started Taito Type X project he was in college. I think he left his project because he started a full time job and had no time left to his arcade pc games code.

He left a great work (open source) to be continue.

1 minute ago, jviegas said:

Of course I remember him. He was the first one to make Taito Type X games work.

Even today, his code is the base of the other loader codes (Jconfig, Tecnoparrot, etc)

As I know, when he started Taito Type X project he was in college. I think he left his project because he started a full time job and had no time left to his arcade pc games code.

He left a great work (open source) to be continue.

Perfect, your coments.:very-good:

2 hours ago, Bruce said:

sa confirme bien que ces de la connerie ou alors il faut trouver le bon code pour la manette xbox360 je vais essayer une derniere tantative en faisant ça :

changer    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows     en    Xbox 360 for Windows

Ces la meme merde sa marche pas (je laisse tomber)

PS:Putin fait chier et en doit attendre encore une semaine pour jouer a MKDX.:pas-content:

It's really not that simple to fix man so you need to be patient. It's not about changing the actual name of the controller

Wait for someone who knows what they are doing.

In the meantime while we wait, I got network link working

1 hour ago, Boomslangnz said:

It's really not that simple to fix man so you need to be patient. It's not about changing the actual name of the controller

Wait for someone who knows what they are doing.

In the meantime while we wait, I got network link working

Great job! Please share your findings.

well I had a messy day and had issues with the network working, finally figured out the issue however

****YOU NEED A WEBCAM CONNECTED FOR NETWORK MULTIPLAYER****

It does not work if you turn the webcam off in settings

So make sure you have some kind of camera connected (I used PS3 Camera's as i had a bunch lying around)

Now under ShellData.ini in ShellData

[Network]
Enabled=1
CabinetID=2
NumCabinets=2

set cabinet ID depending on which pc you are using Set Cabinet 1 for Master/Server and Cabinet 2 onwards for other pcs and finally set the NumCabinets to how many cabinets you want. So for 2 player obviously just 2......for 8 player=8

Goto GameSettings.ini in ShellData

ENSURE YOU HAVE CAMERA ENABLED=ON

if you have this off then you are wasting your time and network will not boot up once you get to the power boot sequence same with having webcam disabled etc

Goto config.ini in GameData

[Network]
FORCE_NET_VALID = 0
NETWORK_TYPE = 0
# 0: Slave
# 1: Master
# 2: SinglePlay

set Master as NETWORK_Type=1 and every other cabinet as slave =0

*****ONLY WORKS IN 192.168.1.X RANGE******

now they would only work in that range and I believe X has to be pretty low numbers too eg 2-9 but someone can test this more and see. Unfortunately my network is in the 10.0.0.X range so I will use a program to automatically change my ip when I load the game and change back when I exit out

Goto game.ini in shell

[Network]
Active=1
Domain=127.0.0
BaseAddr=1
Port=23232
CabinetDomain=192.168.1
CabinetBaseAddr=8
CabinetPort=27000
CabinetActive=1
MasterTimeout=15000
ClientTimeout=15000

[ShellNetwork]
MasterTimeout=70000
ClientTimeout=70000

modify yours to have these numbers except change the CabinetBaseAddr and I matched it with whatever my last number of IP was

so for above my ip was 192.168.1.8

Now launch the game across all your pcs and they will go past the network discovery screen once they connect. 

Press F1 to launch the debug screen on all the pcs (Im actually not sure if Master needs this too but it doesnt hurt to launch on that too, ensure the webpage loads, if it doesn't open then goto 127.0.0.1:23232

now finally alt tab back to fullscreen on all your pcs and you will have the Network Power boot or something like that. Should say Good on all your pcs and boot into game on all of them

You can check the logs if you have any issues and it might help with finding the solution but if you are having issues at the power boot screen where it says Good and then changes then its almost certainly the Webcam

That's it! 

Enjoy

network.png

Modifié par Boomslangnz

some guy mentioned the following not sure if you can do anything with it @ducon2016

"I found a website with the Logicool RX drivers for the wheel mentioned in the exe:

https://www.drivermax.com/Logicool-Driving-Force-RX-USB-Logicool-USB-VID-046D-PID-C294-REV-2200-5_00_176_0-2006-07-26-1100994-driver.htm

So those are the most likely vid and pid for the device."

En 29/12/2017 a las 14:57, Bruce dijo:

De la connerie sa marche pas.(j'ai tout changer le exe en le patchant mais aucun résultat)

J'ai changer dans le exe de daytona.

"Logicool Driving Force RX USB"    par    "Xbox 360 "Controller for Windows"

(alors il y en a deux "SEGA IO Controller" lequel faut il faire ou les deux peut être) bref de toute façon sa marche pas ,moi je dit le mec n'a pas tous expliquer il manque quelque chose ces pas possible et au pire je lâche l'affaire car ces un jeux qui finira par sortir sur console et PC """puisque ces Daytona un titre connu"""" ou au pire ces reaver qu'il le fera fonctionner un jour.

Puis j'ai changer "SEGA IO Controller"       par    "Xbox 360 "Controller for Windows"

Voila le exe patcher pour faire soit disant fonctionner la manette xbox360 sur PC (et qu'on me dise si j'ai mal fait quelque chose dans le exe)

Daytona pad xbox360.zip

et si sa marche vraiment je veux une preuve visuelle et pourquoi pas une vidéo.

Pas de changes. Et une autre chose, y a-t-il une option pour changer les graphiques et la résolution? J'ai vu que ma carte ne la supporte pas bien, j'ai une NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 et 12GB de RAM

9 minutes ago, Bruce said:

j'ai pas réussi sa reste toujours en full hd ??????????????????????????

regarde ici si t'arrive a quelque chose:

SHELL/ game.ini

Daytona3.png

Why the game has so much aliasing at 1080p??

can we play it at 2560x1440?

Modifié par pepodmc