Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Metal Gear Arcade (Konami)

Harry99710

Messages recommandés

Hi guys,

I am getting lost since I am not that expert so, may I ask you which procedure I shall follow to get it work? Starting from the right version  to download ( if possible link it) and likely modification/adjustment.....

one final question: Does it work on win 7 64 based system?...

Many many tks mates,

Cheers

Modifié par baubaumax

59 minutes ago, baubaumax said:

Hi guys,

I am getting lost since I am not that expert so, may I ask you which procedure I shall follow to get it work? Starting from the right version  to download ( if possible link it) and likely modification/adjustment.....

one final question: Does it work on win 7 64 based system?...

Many many tks mates,

Cheers

games would run on newer windows past Windows XP Embedded 

so yeah it shall work if you test it

14 hours ago, baubaumax said:

I got a pcb error in red.....what should I do now?

tks

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia Graphics driver installed.

Make sure you have the following version of DirectX installed: https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/4/A/84A35BF1-DAFE-4AE8-82AF-AD2AE20B6B14/directx_Jun2010_redist.exe
Make sure you have something plugged into your mic jack (even if it's not a mic, the game expects something, people had success with just plugging in any AUX cable to the mic port).

Il 29/8/2023 at 05:28, Zoft ha scritto:

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia Graphics driver installed.

Make sure you have the following version of DirectX installed: https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/4/A/84A35BF1-DAFE-4AE8-82AF-AD2AE20B6B14/directx_Jun2010_redist.exe
Make sure you have something plugged into your mic jack (even if it's not a mic, the game expects something, people had success with just plugging in any AUX cable to the mic port).

I will try all these tips soon.....

thx mate

• 2 semaines après...
  • 11 mois après...

Followed all the directions and got the game up and running.  However, I am still getting the initial error where I need to enter Test mode, then immediately go to Game mode.  Saw another was having the same issue but have been unable to decipher how to get past that automatically.  The only other issue I am having is how to exit the game easier without having to manually press Alt F4.  AHK will not send the command successfully and neither does Rocketlauncher.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

9 hours ago, garrettsmith521 said:

Followed all the directions and got the game up and running.  However, I am still getting the initial error where I need to enter Test mode, then immediately go to Game mode.  Saw another was having the same issue but have been unable to decipher how to get past that automatically.  The only other issue I am having is how to exit the game easier without having to manually press Alt F4.  AHK will not send the command successfully and neither does Rocketlauncher.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Same here, I've never solved how to exit games launched with spice.exe. Either Esc key or ahk don't work. Same thing for Bishi Bashi