Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Metal Gear Arcade (Konami)

Harry99710

Messages recommandés

25 minutes ago, Moon69 said:

How do I spam the generation key to get a key?

Well now I'm at work I won't be able to do it for 16 hours

I will try with the teknoparrot key to see if it works like that

I see that there are two people that work for you.I don't know if with the teknoparrot password or by sending spam to the generation password

Thank you very much for this advance.I hope it goes for me too

Modifié par Zoft

2 hours ago, powergyser said:

ahh this is online only... i am running a offline emulation pc so this is not good for me..

but glad it exists.. thx guys for all the work.. 

You can still use both the main one uploaded here and the one I uploaded without a network connection, however the offline version is drastically toned down in comparison to one that has access to the network/pseudo e-amusement server which is what prompted me to put this up in the first place, it's a night and day difference. For instance you can play it offline but then it will lack:

Saving progression
Unlockables
'Mission' modes 

Likely way more I just don't remember off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, Zoft said:

You can still use both the main one uploaded here and the one I uploaded without a network connection, however the offline version is drastically toned down in comparison to one that has access to the network/pseudo e-amusement server which is what prompted me to put this up in the first place, it's a night and day difference. For instance you can play it offline but then it will lack:

Saving progression
Unlockables
'Mission' modes 

Likely way more I just don't remember off the top of my head.

I have been playing this game for over a year offline...it does work...like you said.. you cant save progress and mission unlocks reset after each reboot... I was really hoping for a offline/saving possibility...you can disable the e-pass in the test menu but then the game wont boot.. Konami surely must have had a plan back then for when all the servers would get shut down eventually.. Not having a plan B/offline save option seems weird to me.  

44 minutes ago, powergyser said:

I have been playing this game for over a year offline...it does work...like you said.. you cant save progress and mission unlocks reset after each reboot... I was really hoping for a offline/saving possibility...you can disable the e-pass in the test menu but then the game wont boot.. Konami surely must have had a plan back then for when all the servers would get shut down eventually.. Not having a plan B/offline save option seems weird to me.  

What is your actual set-up like? Authentic hardware just not running with a network connection? Or emulated as well just without a network connection? You could run your own local e-amusement network to have saving/card stuff. Edit nevermind I re-read the message before your most recent one, emulated offline PC. If you want to send me a message on Discord I could help you set up a local server. 

27 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

sucks i can't get this game working because of a dumb error code i love the metal gear series and was looking forward to playing this game

What error(s) are you experiencing? 

Modifié par Zoft

24 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

I used a mono mic and headset with 2 plugs, plugged into PC front connections, the cheapest crap available and that got me past error PCB 5-1520-0501

i got a pc headset with red and green audio jacks but problem is i disconnected my front headfhone and mic jacks and using my rear panel because the connector was in the way of my new gpu their a way to reroute it

15 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Every time I start the game, it gives me this screen, so I have to enter the test menu and then go to game mode, and only after that the game runs normally. There is a way to eliminate this message? Thank you very much in advance.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1677083164

Working on getting that removed actually.

1 hour ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

error 5-1520-0501

Are you able to 'test' key past it?

38 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

i got a pc headset with red and green audio jacks but problem is i disconnected my front headfhone and mic jacks and using my rear panel because the connector was in the way of my new gpu their a way to reroute it

Also I think you can install a 'virtual audio cable' to get around the needs for this.

1 hour ago, Moon69 said:

no error just the game just runs but no autosave

Error

IMG_20230222_163801.jpg

Can you post what settings you have enabled in your spicecfg.exe here.

Modifié par Zoft

34 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

Try rear connections  ?

Afaik it only is needed during boot up of game.

same error when connect to rear audio and mic jack

10 minutes ago, Zoft said:

Working on getting that removed actually.

Are you able to 'test' key past it?

Also I think you can install a 'virtual audio cable' to get around the needs for this.

Can you post what settings you have enabled in your spicecfg.exe here.

i followed the settings you posted

12 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

same error when connect to rear audio and mic jack

i followed the settings you posted

I didn't mean for the spicecfg.exe settings thing for you, sorry I edited my post. 

Just more so wondering if you spam the 'test' key you have binded in spicecfg.exe if it'll let you past it or not.

Edit actually I had that same error when I was testing the use of it on a couple of my PCs I own, and I fixed it, but I did 3 different things and I don't know which one ultimately fixed it.

1. Updated my Nvidia drivers.

2. Installed/Reinstalled DirectX.

3. Installed virtual audio cables.

Modifié par Zoft

33 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

how do i do this?

There is quite a few websites out there that offer them as software. Specifically the one I used was: https://vb-audio.com/Cable/ 
I had it set up to have me a fake mic and speaker showing in my audio settings.

17 minutes ago, Zoft said:

There is quite a few websites out there that offer them as software. Specifically the one I used was: https://vb-audio.com/Cable/ 
I had it set up to have me a fake mic and speaker showing in my audio settings.

ok i just found this after googling i downloaded it already about to install it

41 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

yes just ran 2022 version

I hate to say it but, I'm just quite frankly not sure at that point then... There hasn't been much documentation I've been able to find in regards to SpiceTools troubleshooting which has been half the issue in regards to getting users up and running from our MGO2 community. We're learning more as we go, and ultimately would like to be able to get rid of these issues entirely but at the moment I don't know of much more troubleshooting advice to give :|.

Modifié par Zoft

4 hours ago, Zoft said:

I hate to say it but, I'm just quite frankly not sure at that point then... There hasn't been much documentation I've been able to find in regards to SpiceTools troubleshooting which has been half the issue in regards to getting users up and running from our MGO2 community. We're learning more as we go, and ultimately would like to be able to get rid of these issues entirely but at the moment I don't know of much more troubleshooting advice to give :|.

i really appreciate you for trying...do you think it might be pc related?

Windows 10 Pro ver. 21H2

i5-4590 3.30ghz

8GB DDR3 Ram

GTX 750 TI 2GB

31 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

i really appreciate you for trying...do you think it might be pc related?

Windows 10 Pro ver. 21H2

i5-4590 3.30ghz

8GB DDR3 Ram

GTX 750 TI 2GB

I don't think so, I'm going to be releasing a new build here in a bit if you'd want to give it a try. I made some changes.

50 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

awesome can't wait to try it out

Here you go:

Some of the things I am going to await to hear the results of from others but I aimed to change with this build:
1. No more errors/checks for anything that can be bypassed by spamming the 'Test' button (severe errors that prevent emulation from being possible still will show for users).
2. No more needing to use coins as free-play should now be enabled by default along with the card system and progression saving.
3. The overall process of getting signed up for your first time and the ability to get right into the game should be sped up slightly by terminating some unnecessary interfaces.
4. A crash was fixed which was caused by a faulty graphics file from one of the stages in-game.

5. Attempted to stop the game from checking for anything and throwing error messages preventing users from getting to the debug/test screen (This means that typically all users will have to use the Test/Debug key to get started playing the game but also means that users who had all needed components and still got unskippable error messages may have a chance to play too).

Short video demonstrating gameplay and functionality as of this build:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UE5fHSR-XcHzq56lVePtxOxKuw7QFCCq/view

Il y a 2 heures, Zoft a dit :

Here you go:

Some of the things I am going to await to hear the results of from others but I aimed to change with this build:
1. No more errors/checks for anything that can be bypassed by spamming the 'Test' button (severe errors that prevent emulation from being possible still will show for users).
2. No more needing to use coins as free-play should now be enabled by default along with the card system and progression saving.
3. The overall process of getting signed up for your first time and the ability to get right into the game should be sped up slightly by terminating some unnecessary interfaces.
4. A crash was fixed which was caused by a faulty graphics file from one of the stages in-game.

5. Attempted to stop the game from checking for anything and throwing error messages preventing users from getting to the debug/test screen (This means that typically all users will have to use the Test/Debug key to get started playing the game but also means that users who had all needed components and still got unskippable error messages may have a chance to play too).

Short video demonstrating gameplay and functionality as of this build:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UE5fHSR-XcHzq56lVePtxOxKuw7QFCCq/viejj

Thank you again for your work and collaboration in this great game, I'm anxious as soon as I get home to see if it works for me

20 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming there is a spicetools.xml which is used for all supported games

Yes, I see the file but I don't know what to do, I tried to cut this file and put it in another location, I tried to configure it according to the Zoft user, and the error continues. Damn the time I went to mess with it.

18 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Yes, I see the file but I don't know what to do, I tried to cut this file and put it in another location, I tried to configure it according to the Zoft user, and the error continues. Damn the time I went to mess with it.

Rename it to spicetools_backup.xml and let it make a new one.